Super Yacht service training courses
Super Yacht service training courses
In brief, to book Super Yacht service training courses, please contact: +44 (0) 2032900142| firstname.lastname@example.org
Super Yacht service training courses – why us?
First of all, have you ever wanted to be the best you can be in your profession? We will get you there if so. Needless to say, over the years, we have trained the world’s Elite Super Yacht Crews. Obviously, we know that Yacht owners are the hardest clientele to please and to ensure total satisfaction, you need to offer them a personal service. Of course, as a Yacht stew, you must be the best of the best. Finally, this requires the Stewardess training super yacht crew. It will set the tone for the entire Yacht.
Super Yacht service training courses – 3 levels:
- Basic – Intermediate
- Intermediate – Advanced
Silver service stewardess training – what we offer:
- Private stewardess training super yacht crew: Courses where you get the trainer to yourself or with a small group. Of course, we will come to you in your workplace, yacht or home.
- Corporate stewardess training super yacht crew: Where we come to you if your management ask for group training at their premises.
Is super Yacht service training courses a must?
Importantly, we cannot stress the importance of Trained Service staff in the Super Yacht industry enough. Needless to say, a successful Yacht crew must be a fleet of emotionally intelligent and high spirited. And of course, to get that, you need training and common sense. Finally, silver service stewardess training is very useful as most yacht owners want a crew with this particular skill.
Needless to say, Silver Service Yacht Crew Training is extremely good to take before you start the new season. Impressively, we offer courses to fit your season with peaks in Oct-Feb when we know you are off duty and preparing for your next season.
Impressively, we offer training from 2 days up to 10 days, depending on your previous experience and your individual needs.
Are you looking to find super Yacht service training courses?
To summarise, look no further. Needless to say, Silver Service Yacht Crew training can be hard to find. Of course, we therefore suggest that you come to us. Impressively, we are the only Silver Service school around where you can train on site at your work or at your chosen location or even at your own home.
Also, please watch our Silver Service Yacht Crew on YouTube to get to know our faces and methods.
- First of all, of course silver service excellence
- Moreover, V VIP service language is important
- Furthermore, so is Service Etiquette
- Also, Table management is on the curriculum
- And of course Butler service
- Uniquely, we also teach skills in Champagne and Canapé service
- Obviously, how to give VIP service
- Lastly, drink service excellence and much more
Cost of the training
Needless to say, these type of courses often cost a lot and have strict payment terms. Because of this, we try and keep our prices and payment terms good in order for you to excel and better yourself in your job as a steward or stewardess. Impressively, the price starts at 400GBP plus VAT per day for each individual and for groups, the price starts at 1200GBP plus VAT per day. Interestingly, the course length is from 2-10 days, depending on your previous experience and needs.
Of course, our trainers are known as the best in the industry. Impressively, they have a combined 100 years + of experience on the finest yachts in the world, they are the elite. Needless to say, they will teach you real life knowledge in real life settings. Last but not least, your certificate will be appreciated by your current or future employer.
- Of course, Practical training
- Also Theory
- Fun Group activities
- We teach Team work
- Importantly, Role play
- Obviously, Group discussions
- Moreover, Problem solving and Trouble shooting
Silver service stewardess training – A snap shot of the modules:
Silver service stewardess training – we teach our students to be:
- initially, of 6-star standard.
- Secondly, able to think things through before acting.
- thirdly, have a sense of priority.
- needless to say, able to pay attention to detail.
- obviously, able to follow-through.
- of course, highly efficient and caring.
Silver service stewardess training – Certification, Accreditation & Graduation:
Obviously, all the students will receive a certificate. Furthermore, we are a recognised learning centre with official accreditation by OCN London. Finally, our Master trainer is PYA accredited.
Dress Code and Practical information for the Stewardess training yacht crew:
Importantly, all students will get:
- An attendance certificate
- Theoretical training
- Hands on training
- Practical role play training
Also, all students can borrow (or buy):
- A long or short sleeve shirt with the British Butler Academy logo (to buy or borrow)
- Black Tie
- White Butler Gloves
- Butler Stick/Ruler (The British Butler Academy Stick)
Last but not least, all students must:
- Be well presented and hygienic
- Not have any visible tattoos or piercings
- Wear the hair up on a pony tail or hair net.
- No visible large jewellery or watches.
Noteworthy is that the students can also wear their own uniforms if we come to your Yacht to teach.
Testimonial from an ex student who was looking to find Silver service stewardess training
“I trained with The British Yacht Academy this spring. Despite spending years in the industry, this course taught me new skills and gave me confidence. I learned silver service perfection and really enjoyed the real life setting on the 5 Star yacht in London. The course was fun and interesting. The teacher was very engaging and hands on. I made friends for life. One of the other girls even travelled to Antibes with me after and we now work on the same Motor Yacht. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to start a career in Yacht interior Service and to those already working on-board. ”
Georgia Andrews – London, UK
Last but not least, contact us to book your Silver service stewardess training
Sara Vestin Rahmani
The British Butler Academy and Yacht Academy Team
+44 (0) 2032900142| email@example.com