Au Pair Agency
The well known Au Pair agency Peek-a-boo Au-Pairs is one of the longest standing Au Pair Agencies in the UK. We place Swedish Au-pairs with clients across the UK all year around. The Au-pair Agency forms part of The Bespoke Bureau and is headed by Sara Vestin, A Swedish entrepreneur who came as an au pair herself in the 90’s.
Why our Au Pair Agency:
- 20 years of experience recruiting Swedish au pairs with host families across the UK.
- We offer an exclusive, personal and professional service for new and existing clients.
- An unrivalled 3-month placement guarantee for your peace of mind.
- The best Swedish Au pairs available.
- Vetted and Screened Au Pair applicants.
- Offices in the UK and in Sweden.
- Swedish and English Speaking Au Pair consultants.
- Great Aftercare and Support.
- Childcare courses & First Aid training is available.
- Au pair welcome pack is sent to both host family and Au pairs
The Au Pair Agency Program explained in short:
- Placement of a Top Au-pair for 6-12 months with a replacement guarantee for 1 month.
- Available to start anytime of the year, with the peak start time being: Aug-Oct 2016
- Currently 25 available candidates with more applying daily with full files of: Letter, Pictures, CV/Work history, References, Police clearance and relevant diplomas.
- Up to 25 hours work per week with 1 nights’ babysitting for a minimum of 120GBP per week in pocket money
- Up to 35 hours work per week with 1 nights’ babysitting for a minimum of 175GBP per week
- Mother’s help/Nanny for a maximum of 45 hours per week with 2 nights’ babysitting for a minimum of 275GBP per week
- Childcare mixed with household duties/errands and some animal care (to be agreed before the start)
- We will be sending you matching candidates within 72 hours of receiving your information and payment (see below) with a view to set up interviews for you imminently.
Au Pair Agency Fees
The Agency charges 1000 + GBP plus VAT for all Swedish Au-Pairs and 2000 + GBP for all Swedish Nannies.
The Agency fee is payable before the search starts and there is a guarantee that we will place someone with you (you need to be in agreement with your below responsibilities of course)
Payment method: BACS to: Bespoke Bureau, RBS, Account number:10328113, Sort code 83-04-25. Surname as reference.
Au Pair Agency Hiring Process
- Signing up by paying the agency fee and/or Register as Host Family here
- Submitting to us your registration form, introduction letter and photographs of your family
- Upon receiving your completed registration, within 72 hours, you will be sent at least 1 suitable Au Pair to request an interview with or reject (you can ask to be sent as many au pairs as you wish. However, rest assured that any candidate sent to you will be someone that matches your requirements)
- You will be free to call or Skype the candidate/s we send you at a time convenient to you both. Agreed in advance with the Agency and/or Au Pair directly
- You and the Au Pair will both feedback to us, your thoughts and questions, if any.
- If you are a match, we will confirm the placement and proceed with the travel arrangements. If it is not a match, we start back at step 3 as quickly as possible.
- Aftercare and support is available for both parties for the duration of the placement.
- A placement guarantee is available for all clients (see terms for more information).
Your responsibilities when signing up with Au Pair Agency
- Writing a job spec, introduction letter and providing pictures of your family/House to the Agency to show potential Au-pairs you are interested in
- Making the duties, schedule and responsibilities clear to the Au-pair/nanny
- Provide a separate bedroom with bed, shelf, drawers/wardrobe and a desk and TV.
- Wifi access
- Provision of food for the Au pair
- Weekly/Bi-Weekly catch up meetings
- Helping the Au-pair settle in
- Pay any relevant insurances (travel and car. Health is covered already)
- Paying the Au-pair on time (every Friday is standard)
- If the Au-pair/Nanny is to drive, you must ensure that she/he is insured.
Benefits of using an Au Pair Agency like ours:
- A Swedish au pair can make a big difference to those with busy lifestyles.
- A Swedish au pair speaks great English
- A Swedish au pair will teach your children about the Scandinavian culture and lifestyle.
- An Swedish au pair can often drive.
- A Swedish au pair can often help your children with their home work.
- A Swedish au pair is often able to cook balanced and healthy meals.
Au Pair Applicant minimum Requirements with our Au Pair Agency:
- 18 years or older
- Fluent English
- Previous Childcare experience
- Will have finished A’levels or above
- Fit and health
- Will stay for 10 months or more
- Non Smokers
The Au Pair Agency Application Pack:
When you register with the Au Pair Agency, we will submit Au Pair Applications containing:
- Au Pair Application Form
- Letter of introduction
- Child related reference/s
- Employment reference/s
- Character reference
- Police clearance
- School leaving/other certificates
Give us a ring today on +442032090142 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up with the Au Pair Agency
We look forward to registering you soon!
Regards from The Swedish Au Pair Agency Team