Nanny agency London
Call +442032900142 to reach the Nanny agency London or email email@example.com
Nanny agency London – who are we?
- First of all, The Bespoke Bureau’s well know sister agency Peekaboo Nannies is considered to be The best Nanny agency London and the UK. These days, Peekaboo operate under the name Bespoke Bureau and this is just to make things easier.
- Secondly, we offer the most exclusive, personal and professional best nanny agency London service there is.
- Thirdly, if you are looking for a nanny in agency or elsewhere then look no further.
- Moreover, we have the best available British nannies, Swedish nannies , German nannies, Spanish nannies, French nannies and many more nationalities.
- Impressively, we also place nannies and all other domestic staff in London, the countryside and the rest of the UK as well as in the south of France, Dubai and many other locations and countries.
Nanny agency London – why hire a nanny?
- Of course, a nanny in London can make a big difference to those with busy lifestyles.
- A nanny will pick your children up from school.
- He or she can sometimes drive.
- Obviously, a nanny can help your children with their home work.
- Usefully, you can work and travel more freely without worrying about being home on time.
- Also, a nanny can baby sit.
- A nanny can help you keep an organised home at al times.
- Sometimes, a nanny can sometimes sort your laundry and ironing but they will always be happy to care for your child/children’s laundry.
- A nanny can help develop your child in a healthy way.
- Needless to say, nanny will play and learn with your children.
- Last but not least, a nanny is often able to cook balanced and healthy meals.
What are the calibre nannies we place?
Needless to say, the nannies and maternity nurses we choose to represent us are professional, experienced, committed and career minded. Moreover, the candidates are proud of their solid work record and excellent references and must possess an up-to-date police check (DBS) and first aid qualifications. However, please be aware these verification documents will always remain the property of the candidate.
Obviously, we provide a first class service when it comes to caring for your child. With a large database of nannies, maternity nurses and maternity nannies to give you help and support, we are confident that we will find the best candidate for you.
Our Nannies at the Agency
Of course, the nannies and maternity nurses we choose to represent us are professional, experienced, committed and career minded. Moreover, the candidates are proud of their solid work record and excellent references. Moreover, as mentioned before, they must possess an up-to-date police check (DBS) and first aid qualifications.
Needless to say, we provide a first class service when it comes to providing nannies in London and nationwide while still caring for your child. With a large database of UK and London nannies, maternity nurses and maternity nannies to give you help and support, we are confident that we will find the best candidate for you.
Our Consultants at the UK nanny agency
Obviously, our Consultants are professional and focused on finding the best candidate for the role. This means firstly, that we invest our time and energy in finding the right Consultants to look after our clients. Secondly, the Consultants take time to understand both client and candidate in order to make the best matches. As a result of our great care, our Consultants will only send the client a very small number of candidates who they believe are the absolute best candidates for the role.
Impressively, our team structure additionally allows for a seamless service whereby clients can reach a Consultant and/or the Consultant Supporter with ease.
Our specialist childcare teams work on the following roles for clients based in the UK and abroad:
- Full time Live-in and Daily Nannies
- Maternity Nurses
- Maternity Nannies
- Night Nannies
- Part-time and Shared Nannies
- Temporary Nannies
- Seasonal and Temporary Nannies/Proxy Parenting
- Junior Nannies (please click here for more details)
So of course, whether you require a daily nanny or a live-in maternity nurse, we can help source the right candidate for you.
If you are looking for a nanny or maternity nurse role, we will place you with the right family.
We don’t simply pay lip service to the idea of conducting business in a positive, conscientious and professional manner – these are the values by which we work on a daily basis.
A Live-in Nanny lives with the family in their home and the family provides a bedroom and sometimes their own bathroom. Impressively, sometimes the nanny will be given separate accommodation such as a studio, flat or cottage.
A Live-in nanny in London normally works for 11 to 12 hours a day, five or six days a week. Also, he or she is often expected to offer an additional two or three evenings each week babysitting. Of course, some positions expect the nanny to provide 24-hour cover, five or six days a week. These positions are usually abroad and the salaries will be slightly higher.
Live-Out or Daily Nannies
A Live-out or Daily nanny in London travels to the family’s house each day. Live-out nannies generally work for up to 12 hours a day, 5 days a week. Moreover, they may be required to do evening babysitting as well. Furthermore, this may be included in the salary or paid as extra. Live-out nannies may work either 5 days a week or part-time 1-4 days a week.
Live-out nannies sometimes work in nanny share arrangements where two or more families employ the same nanny to either care for all children at the same time or to work part-time in each home. They could for example work three days with one family followed by two days with another.
We are also experienced in helping families based overseas source childcare from the United Kingdom. If you are a parent based outside the United Kingdom or a Nanny seeking an international role, please visit speak to any of our Nanny/Childcare consultants on +442032900142
Temporary & Holiday Nannies
We offer clients a bespoke service for many temporary positions (see list below) which means we can help with finding the ideal nanny to suit your personal childcare requirements within London, the UK or worldwide. We would strongly advise that you speak to us directly, so we can work with you on meeting your specific needs and individual requirements.
Impressively, our agency can assist with any of the following temporary roles:
- Live In / Live Out Temporary Nannies
- Proxy Parenting Nannies
- Emergency & Temporary Cover Nannies
- Longer term Temporary Roles
(roles requiring a commitment from a week to 11 months)
- Troubleshooting Nannies
- Holiday, Travelling & Ski Nannies
- Maternity Nurses & Maternity Nannies
- Overnight Nannies
- Billingual Nannies
- Holiday Teachers
- Holiday Tutors/ Governesses
- Chalet & Villa Nannies
- Yacht Nannies
- Summer Nannies
So, if you are going on your summer holiday, skiing or whatever else then please let us find you a professional nanny.
Nannies based in the Country
A Nanny based in the country can normally expect to be very much part of the family, so will need to be a good team player with a flexible outlook. Quite often the care of children is shared, as many parents work/run businesses from home, therefore the duties will perhaps be more varied. It goes without saying that the nanny should enjoy a country lifestyle and all it brings.
We look after increasing numbers of families and households outside London. Moreover, we support the growing numbers of child carers seeking positions in provincial towns and rural areas. Interestingly, many families take the decision to move away from London, but still require the support of a professional or experienced full-time child carer. Of course, we are an agency who will maintain the high standards expected in sourcing childcare.
Needles to say, one of the great advantages of employing a ‘country’ nanny is the candidates’ understanding that flexibility and a ‘muck in’ attitude is important. For example, this may include such tasks as walking the dog(s!), feeding the chickens, sheep and horses or taking the children for a long walk!
Nanny Agency UK- Male nannies on offer
Impressively, we also staff male nannies. They are often known as mannies. Of course, some families prefer mannies because they have active, adventurous and athletic children and feel a manny can keep up with their kids better. Whereas other families like hiring mannies because they desire a male role model for their children. Interestingly, a great number of our mannies are either former coaches, camp counselors, physical education teachers or simply very athletic college students.
Needless to say, to find your ideal nanny or manny, please call today, you will not regret it.
Nanny Agency UK – why us?
- Noteworthy is that there are many nanny agencies in London and the UK but make sure you pick one with a good reputation like us. As a result, you will save time and money in the long run to be prepared.
- Of course, we do the vetting for you.
- Obviously, all our nannies speak good English.
- Nannies hired from us are qualified and experienced.
- We offer both permanent and temporary nannies.
- Our unrivalled 12 month back up guarantee will help you get it right.
- Last but not least, we offer affordable nanny agency rates.
Contact us today:
Last but not lest, we look forward to helping you. Importantly, we ask you to please be clear about your requirements or ask for help if not sure. Of course, we will help you get the right help for your home, estate, house or country mansion.
Kind regards, Sara Vestin Rahmani and Team at Peek-a-boo and Bespoke
Bespoke Bureau & The British Butler Academy
Watch us on our 3 internet channels: