Private PA Agency London Bespoke Bureau
Private PA Agency London for you
First of all, we are considered the world’s leading Private PA Agency London, we offer outstanding VIP Private PAs. Noteworthy is that we have an impressive list of V VIP clients across the globe who hire PAs from us. Of course, we work closely together with all our clients. Needless to say, we give you the best service there is. Impressively, we only hire experienced private PAs. As a result, you will know that they can deliver the high standards you require. Our Private PA Agency London undertakes a strict recruitment process. Moreover, we check the employment history and references or provide you them. Also, we meet with and interview each candidate when we can. This means that we ensure they are right for you.
Our Private PAs:
- first of all, understand the importance of hard work and discretion.
- secondly, are extremely organised and detail oriented.
- Thirdly, they all have excellent references.
- last but not least, are 100% committed to delivering an outstanding Private PA service on a daily basis.
Looking to hire a Private personal assistant in London or further afield?
Of course, our team of PA recruitment specialists are on hand to assist. Obviously, we can assist any private individual looking for a private or business PA. As a leading PA recruitment agency in London, we carefully screen our candidates to bring you only the very best individuals in the market. We can assist with sourcing:
- Corporate PAs
- Private PAs
- Family Office PAs
- Business Assistants
- Virtual PAs
Call our head office on +44 2032900142 to brief us on your next requirement.
How to hire a Private PA with the Private PA Agency London?
First of all, once you’ve identified the need to hire a PA, check the job description to see if the brief has changed since the last time you recruited for this role. Of course, if the role is new, we can help you put together a job brief. It helps if you have a good idea of the duties you require help with. Also, please have a clear idea of the number of hours per week you’ll need that person in post.
Our unique Private PA Agency service to you
- PA recruitment is different for every principal, so we’ll meet you over the phone or by video, to understand all requirements of the position, along with any special skills or experience.
- Next, we write a bespoke job advert and publish it to appropriate online job boards.
- More importantly, we meticulously search our extensive database and personal networks to shortlist several high-calibre candidates with right skills and experience.
- Needless to say, Bespoke Bureau’s PAs are skills-tested and reference checked.
- Moreover, they must have at least 5 years recent relevant experience in order to join our agency.
- Furthermore, our Private PAs are also assessed on their behavioural competencies and value alignment.
- As a result, we ensure everyone is fully immersed and ready to go.
- Importantly, as part of the shortlisting process, we will consider the private PAs professional backgrounds alongside their character and values.
- You will also be fully informed and thoroughly briefed on every candidate before the interviews.
- Throughout the interview process, we take care to receive comprehensive and constructive feedback from yourselves and our PAs. Of course, this plays an important role in helping the candidates’ professional development and contributes positively to your employer brand.
- Last but not least, once you’ve hired your PA, we maintain contact with you and the candidate throughout the probation period to make sure the onboarding process has run smoothly.
- On average, permanent roles are filled within three weeks of briefing
What can a Private PA London do for you?
Needless to say, the responsibilities of a PA role are extremely varied. Of course, the duties will be tailored to the principal’s needs.
Some example duties:
- Diary management
- Creating detailed travel itineraries
- Managing inboxes
- Setting up meetings
- Greeting guests
- Hold keys to your property
- Managing and hiring staff
- Answering calls
- Overseeing and filing documents
- Organise meetings and taking minutes
- Managing events
- Personal errands
- Also, arrange social events
- Last but not least, process expenses where necessary
How our Private PA Agency London will make a difference to your life
Ultimately, a skilled PA is vital to any person looking to have a more organized life/work. Alongside providing support, PAs are the first point of contact for anyone wanting to connect with you. As a result, your workload will be less pressured. Hybrid PAs might support leaders on both personal and business affairs while private PAs will be wholly looking after their principals’ personal matters.
The Role of a PA has changed over the years
Interestingly, the traditional PA role has evolved significantly in recent years. These days, the position is more than just meeting coordination and touch-typing! From project management through to being a leader’s second-in-command, a great full or part-time private PA is often degree-qualified and highly efficient.
Get in touch!
So finally, if you’re looking for a personal assistant, get in touch with your nearest office today.
If you are a top PA with an outstanding track record, we would love to have you on our books so do get in touch today. As well as being a leading Private PA Agency in London, we can also provide domestic staff services across the UK and abroad/overseas.
For more information on our household staff agency and candidates, don’t hesitate to contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Watch the Private PA Agency London’s 2 internet channels here: