Silver Service restaurant training – Join ours
Contact the most well known of all silver Service restaurant training companies today on: +442032900142 or email us on email@example.com.
Silver Service restaurant training- introduction
Impressively, we run excellent Silver Service restaurant training. Also, based in central London, the training is available all year around. Moreover, you can book short or long courses. Furthermore, you can do the course in a group or privately. Needless to say, by joining our Silver Service Training, you will add to your skills and up your game in the Elite service industry.
What is Silver Service? Facts
First of all, we want to give you some facts:
We want you to know that Silver service is a method of food service that includes serving food at the table. Secondly, Silver service is a technique where the food is transferred of transferring food from a service dish to the guest’s plate from the left. Thirdly, Silver service is performed by a waiter by using service forks and spoons from the diner’s left. Last but not least, in France, we call Silver Service ‘service à l’anglaise’, meaning English service.
Silver Service restaurant training methods
- We first off teach you that silver service food is served from the left. Moreover, you service drinks and plated meals from the right.
- Furthermore, we will instruct you that meals are served to the diner from platters. The dishes are correspondingly not plated in the kitchen.
- Please note straight away that you should serve the guest to the host’s right is served first. This guest is usually female.
- Our teacher will show you how the service continues to the right.
- Of course, we will show you how plates are cleared from the right. Then we will instruct you how glasses are served from the right. Again, we will show you this, by starting with the guest to the host’s right.
- Furthermore, the teacher will instruct you how glasses are stacked in a diagonal to the right and away. With wine (by course) in order and then water glass in front.
- Silver service is oriented for a right-handed waiter: to serve the food. Correspondingly, the waiter stands behind the guest and to the guest’s left. Furthermore, on our course, we will show you how the waiter holds or supports the platter with their left hand. Again, you serve the food with their right hand.
- Finally, we will let you know that it is common for the waiter to hold the serving-fork above the serving-spoon both in the right hand. Then we will display the use of fingers to manipulate the two as a pincer for picking up, holding and transferring the food.
A modification of silver service is known as butler service.
We will explain to you that, in butler service, the waiter holds the plate while the diner actually helps himself from a serving plate. Moreover, the teacher will explain that traditionally, this type of service was used on Sunday evenings. In our industry, Sunday evening was a time of rest for the staff. Our much loved butler helped out at dinner. Again, we want you to note that, in France, we call this service ‘service à la francaise’.
Accordingly, those who can master this skill, deserve respect. By training, you will gain confidence and etiquette. We will make you good in performing all of the above named styles of services.
Silver Service restaurant training – Why?
- Master the technical skills to carry out silver service.
- Learn how to carry and clear with style and finesse. Present and Serve wine correctly.
- Know when and where to apply different styles of service, protocol & etiquette.
- Become a polished professional!
The content on the silver Service restaurant training
- Personal presentation
- Equipment and menu knowledge
- Main rules of food and wine and beverage service
- Protocol & etiquette
- Different types and styles of service
- Preparation and maintenance of areas and equipment pertaining to service
- Table set up
- Set up & carrying of trays, salvers and glasses
- Silver service
- Plate service
- Carrying and clearing procedures
- Service sequence
Our Silver Service restaurant training school London travel globally to teach service perfection
Our teachers travel across the globe to deliver this Silver Service company to various establishments looking to polish their staff or up their game. The ROI is fast and our corporate clients ask us to come back year after year.
Dates and costs of the Silver Service restaurant training
When looking for a silver Service restaurant training London with a variety of available dates and locations, look no further. We run Silver Service staff training all year around. We run them in central London and in the outskirts of town. They are also run across the globe in various locations.
How do I enrol to the Silver Service training school London?
Interestingly, you can also book your individual course where we come to you or your workplace. Moreover, the Silver Service training school London will make you instantly certified. Finally, the students are known to get high paid roles after they graduate.
Contact the Silver Service restaurant training school London:
Give us a ring on +442032900142. You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.