Course Silver Service
In brief: contact us for Course Silver Service today +442032900142 or you can also email us on email@example.com
Course Silver Service – introduction
First of all, we want you to know that we run excellent Courses Silver Service Skill all year around. Moreover, the courses are based in central London. Book short or long courses with us. Also, you can attend the course in a group or privately.
Course Silver Service – who can book?
This hands on Training where you will learn Silver Service is ideal for:
- First os all, all F & B workers can enrol.
- Secondly, anyone wanting to enter into the field is welcome.
- Thirdly, all private home/yacht and chalet staff are welcome to book with us.
- Last but not least, anyone else who wants to become an elite service professional.Noteworthy is that we come to you. Both individuals and students get offered this service. Occasionally we have training in our own venues but mostly, we come to you in your home or work environment. As a result, you get to train in a natural and comfortable environment for you.
Why our Courses ?
Needless to say, especially relevant is that a high percentage of today’s hospitality staff need the skills of silver service. Although silver service is an old-fashioned type of service, it is popular. As a result of our training, with silver service as a skill on your CV, new doors will open and higher paid jobs may be in short reach. Moreover, let our specialist teachers show you all the tricks and tools of the trade.
- Master the technical skills to carry out silver service.
- Learn how to carry and clear with style and finesse. Present and Serve wine correctly.
- Know when and where to apply different styles of service, protocol & etiquette.
- Become a polished professional!
Our advanced silver service training follows a standard structure designed to cover every aspect of service that a waiter/ess will require. The course has been developed over many years of practical training to provide the knowledge, techniques and ability to excel and progress at the highest levels of the hospitality industry. Our courses provide you with everything you need to know and understand in order to provide excellent service to guests at a silver service level.
The training content on the Course Silver Service this weekend
- pre service management
- presentation and hygiene
- menu knowledge
- equipment knowledge
- handling skills
- table management
- wine service
- service techniques
- clearing techniques
- linen processes
- much more
What Will I learn?
- Obviously, we are here to teach you to master the technical skills to carry out silver service.
- Moreover, we will teach you how to carry and clear with style and finesse.
- Needless to say, you will learn how to present and Serve wine correctly.
- Furthermore, you will learn when and where to apply different styles of service, protocol & etiquette.
- Last but not least, we will turn you into a refined service professional.
Is the training difficult?
Initially, the idea of giving silver service is hard. However, our teachers offers methods which are easy for our students to understand. Noteworthy is that we follow a standard structure designed to cover every aspect of service that a waiter/ess will need. Also, the course has been developed over many years of practical training to offer the knowledge, techniques and ability to excel and progress at the highest levels of the hospitality industry. Finally, courses give you everything you need to know and understand to offer excellent service to guests at a silver service level.
How do I enrol to the Training?
The courses get booked up early so please be sure to contact us soon if you are serious. Our Courses Silver Service Skill will make you instantly certified. The students are known to get high paid roles after they graduate.
Contact us to book your Training Silver Service Skills
Give us a ring on +442032900142. You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kind Regards, The British Butler Academy
Watch us on our internet channels: