Hire housekeeper with Bespoke Bureau Agency
In brief, to Hire housekeeper with Bespoke Bureau Agency, call us today on: +442032900142 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Say goodbye to dirt and clutter! If you need a full or part time housekeeper, or a housekeeper nanny, Bespoke Bureau has you covered.
Why people opt for a housekeeper?
Obviously, cleanliness in the home is incredibly important. Interestingly, it is a chore that can often be overlooked for those with busy lifestyles. Of course, some of us have busy professional lives and some have personal reasons but whatever your situation, our hire housekeeper service will have your house sparkling in no time at all. Moreover, our hire housekeeper service will allow you to spend more time with your family or friends. Needless to say, we place staff in palaces, mansions, estates, prestigious houses and yachts all over the world. Of course, Our agency provide high calibre staff that are professional, multi-functional, discreet and flexible.
Read about our boss, Sara Vestin Rahmani who also hires housekeepers from her own agency
Why people use us when they hire a housekeeper
Our personalized placement approach will help find a housekeeper for you right away.
Probably, you are busy with work and family demands and housekeeping is something that simply isn’t a huge priority. We have the solution for you: If you want clean laundry on a regular basis, an organized and tidy home, as well as clean bathrooms, bedroom, and kitchen, a qualified housekeeper will help minimize your stress. Needless to say, our exclusive database of housekeepers are ready to meet you and get started. Obviously, we work with housekeepers nationwide and pride ourselves in giving you access to housekeepers that have cooking skills and organisational expertise. Furthermore, with those that enjoy working with children in addition to keeping a clean home.
Talk to us about getting started and finding the right housekeeper for your home.
Benefits when using us:
- First of all, there’s no fuss in hire housekeeper with us.
- Secondly, we will see that you get a good housekeeper.
- Thirdly, she (or he) will arrive on a time and day that suits a person’s needs and not the other way around.
- Moreover, we will make sure that you are happy or you can swap housekeeper within 12 months and this is a unique, unrivalled guarantee that we offer.
- Of course, our Housekeepers do more than just clean a house, they care for it.
- Impressively, they create a warm, inviting and positive atmosphere within the home.
- Finally, our clients can get on with other tasks and they can rest with the knowledge that they will be able to come to a tidy home.
So, how does a person hire housekeeper for their home?
Our boss and owner, Sara Vestin Rahmani also hires housekeepers
Live-in housekeeper vs. Daily housekeeper
Hiring a live-in housekeeper is a bit more complex than hiring a housekeeper, since the person you hire will be living with you and must be incorporated into your family life. 20% of housekeepers are willing to be live-in maids so there is definitely a chance for a family to find their perfect match. However, going through the effort of employing an agency like us to help you will make it worth it.
There are many situations where having a live-in maid is very convenient and worthwhile. Perhaps you’ve just had a baby, but both you and your spouse work. Maybe an elderly parent has come to live with you, or a health situation is requiring extra care. A live-in housekeeper can reduce the stress on the family and be very valuable.
The benefits of a live in housekeeper
Many families are reaping the benefits that come with having their own live in housekeeper. Needless to say, families now lead busier lives than ever in 2020 (and the years to come..). Therefore, finding time to ensure that the household is clean, hygienic and organised is becoming ever more frustrating.
Obviously, these days, many families are involved in social engagements, raising children or running their own businesses. As a result, the time for housekeeping is extremely limited. Thus, people would admit that cleaning their home is the last thing they want to do, particularly if they fall into one of the aforementioned activities.
Of course, everyone wishes they could have a housekeeper to come and maintain order in their home and maintain a pleasant, clean environment to live in.
A clean home promotes vitality and general well-being. Furthermore, a private housekeeper is a pivotal component in creating a safe and healthy family environment to live in. This is especially true for home owners who do not have the luxury of time to ensure that the household is kept free from bacteria etc.
What does a housekeeper do?
Each housekeeper does things a little different, but in general, a housekeeper will help you to keep your home clean and organized. This would happen on regular basis and thus, not get dirty at all. It is a good idea to go over the detailed tasks you expect your housekeeper to perform so you can both agree on what will be done. Of course, the main areas of your house, such as the kitchen, living room, bedrooms and bathrooms. Housekeepers may also clean the floors, mop, vacuum, remove dust from furniture, clean toilets, showers, mirrors and sinks in every bathroom. Moreover, they change bed linens in every bedroom. They can also help organize your home by lightly decluttering, doing laundry and folding clothes.
You are safe when you hire housekeeper with Bespoke Bureau
Our reputable household staff agency will:
- provide you with the housekeeper’s CV
- provide you with the housekeepers’ employment references.
- conduct CRB checks on your request.
- meet with or skype the housekeepers.
- only take on recommended housekeepers.
- provide experienced housekeepers.
- train the housekeepers at our academy.
Obviously, with all the services above done for you, you can rest assured that you are hiring the best person for the job.
Our boss, Sara Vestin Rahmani also hires housekeepers from us – because they are the best
More info about Bespoke Bureau’s Hire Housekeeper service
- First of all, our recruitment consultants are experienced in finding the right person for you. By the same token, they work on set salaries. As a result, they tend to not be pushy. Similarly, they work alongside you as a team. Correspondingly, this enables you to make the right choice for your household.
- Impressively, we are based in the city of London and are famous for being the best of the best and for the past 15+ years and now a franchise, we pride ourselves to constantly deliver an excellent service.
- Needless to say, Bespoke Bureau specialises in the recruitment of housekeepers, household staff internationally including House/Estate Managers, Butlers, Housekeepers, Chefs, Nannies and Gardeners.
- Impressively, over the years we have built a strong relationship with domestic staff candidates and private NHW and other clients alike which has led to new opportunities that enable us to provide a more comprehensive service with our clients’ needs in mind.
- Last but not least, for assistance and advice on all the services we offer, please contact us and we will be delighted to help you.
Ps: We can come and visit you, speak on the phone or you can come to us.
Contact us to book or for more info
Give us a ring on +442032900142. You can also email us on email@example.com to discuss options.
Kind regards, Sara Vestin Rahmani and Team
Watch us on our internet channels: