Housekeeping Agency in London
Housekeeping Agency in London with an edge
Come to us and hire the best housekeepers in London and the UK. We have a vast variety of options to suit just what you need. It is very easy to get confused and these days as most domestic staff can be employed in conjunction with other roles depending on the hours and duties required. The most typical combinations of domestic staff are to mix House managers, Butlers, PA’s, Nannies, Drivers and Chefs. Gone are the days when people hired one staff for each role. Still most people hire housekeepers more than any other domestic staff.
Housekeeping Agency in London-We provide the best housekeepers
Housekeeper/Housekeeper with the Housekeeping Agency in London
A housekeeper is a person who is hired to provide professional domestic services such as cleaning, laundry, and sometimes cooking and errands. Usually only wealthy households employ full-time domestic workers such as housekeepers, though many dual-income upper and middle class families hire the services of a housekeeper for periodic household cleaning. Considered a luxury by many, employing a full-time housekeeper may involve providing room and board in addition to a weekly or monthly salary. A full-time housekeeper usually does not have any involvement with children in the household but some of them have childcare experience and also baby sit or do nannies work.
The Great British Housekeeper from our Housekeeping Agency in London
Housekeepers that our Housekeeping Agency in London provide are the backbones of England’s fabulous mansions and estates. A beautifully cared-for home is the work of one or more Housekeepers. A Housekeeper’s tasks entail all the facets of serving a wealthy employer and keeping a home in such a way that it will not just be clean and neat, but will also shine in a way that only a well-cared for home can and be protected from damage.
Experienced and qualified Housekeepers at the Housekeeping agency in London
Excellent housekeepers will have at least 5 years of experience or professional training at our Housekeeper training (the only accredited one in the country for training private housekeepers).
Responsibilities – The Bespoke Agency Housekeeper does anything necessary to maintain an impeccable appearance in a home and to ensure the value of the possessions trusted in their care. They should know how to care for the many expensive, if not priceless, materials and possessions in the home, as well as what should be cared for only by professional experts. Some of these items could include silver, crystal, marble, granite, leather, hardwood, silk, exotic fur, and more.
Housekeeping agency in London-The best of the best
Housekeeping agency in London-Salaries and duties
They will usually follow a daily schedule and will understand the need for quartering or zoning a home, knowing which rooms must be detail-cleaned several times a month and which ones may be detail-cleaned only once a month, in order to ensure that the entire home is cleaned in the most efficient and effective manner. They should also know what supplies, products, and equipment should be used.
Salary – A very experienced and/or professionally-trained Housekeeper will normally earn £15 to £30 per hour gross or £35,000 to £60,000 year. Their benefits package may also include housing, automobile, insurance, and other rewards. We also have those charging £10-12 per hour net is about right in this market or £15-20 gross
Other types of housekeepers from our agency:
1. Executive Housekeepers
- The Estate or Executive Housekeeper may oversee other Housekeepers They have specialized knowledge in the cleaning of wealthy, fabulous homes, and they know how to organize their time and the time of others. An experienced Estate Housekeeper will be able to supervise and train others, coordinate work schedules, and organize their and others’ time for the most effective, efficient cleaning. They are completely trustworthy and able to complete any cleaning and caring task laid before them.
- No homeowner needs to worry that their fine home furnishings and valuable home accessories will be damaged with an experienced and professional Estate Housekeeper working for them. They know how to care for fine linens, marble, crystal, silver, and other valuable materials. They also constantly update their knowledge through periodic research. Thanks to this research, they know which products will do the best job of maintaining, cleaning, and disinfecting, and which products could destroy their employer’s possessions. Not only will they know when an item needs specialized cleaning or repair by a professional, but they will know whom to call. They know the right tools and equipment for every job, and a wealthy employer may have complete confidence in having them purchase the supplies and equipment needed for the home. They are also knowledgeable in caring for artwork and are familiar with many types of conservation methods.
- Salary – Estate Housekeepers’ salary may range from £40,000 to £65,000 a year.
2. Laundry Specialist Housekeeper
- The Laundry Specialist will know how to care for any kind of clothing materials like linen, silk, rayon and other blends, wool, leather, suede, and fur. They will be well-versed in stain removal and ironing settings. They will know how to properly store and pack all clothing and accessories, and are experts in the use of all types of equipment. They will be able to care for fine bed linens and table linens.
- The Laundry Specialist may be employed by a family that wants their clothing, shoes, accessories, and linens cared for in the most artful and knowledgeable manner possible.
- They should be capable of using both domestic and commercial laundering equipment, pressing machines, and rotary irons. They can care for shoes, purses, and coats in addition to clothing. They know which clothes could be damaged by hanging and should be folded. They will be familiar will the different types of hangers and storage systems for clothing.
- Any rip, snag, or worn-through area will be no problem for the Laundry Specialist, as they will know how to repair anything—or when to call a professional. They may even be able to monogram clothing or accessories.
Salary – For the privilege and responsibility of caring for the most exquisite wardrobes of the rich and famous, they may be paid from £35,000 to £50,000 a year.
City of London
Phone: +44 (0) 2032900142