Hotel Staff Training Courses
The British Butler & Nanny Academy is proud to introduce to you our Professional Hotel Staff Training Courses
Flower arranging on the professional hotel staff training courses
On our professional Hotel Staff Training Courses, we train:
- Existing hotel staff
- Hotel Crèche workers
- Front of House
- Hotel reception staff
- Hotel Butlers
- Food and Beverage hotel personnel
- Hotel Butlers to become the best of the best
Professional Hotel Staff Training Courses -Who are we?
The British Butler Academy is an award winning and exclusive Butler & Hotel Management school. We will come to you or receive your staff at our 2 training sites in the UK. We offer our clients the most exclusive training in the world and will ensure that your 5 Star Hotel staff will deliver a 10 Star service to match your Hotel’s great reputation.
Areas of expertise:
- We are experts in setting up Hotel Butler departments, Food and beverage departments as well as crèches and babysitting facilities.
- We offer various length training modules, from 1 day up to 1 month depending on your time, schedule and budget.
- Our butler training programme which can be adapted to suit each individual property’s requirements is designed to train domestic butlers and live-in butlers for hotel and private homes to achieve the highest level of professional hospitality.
The curriculum at the Professional Hotel Staff Training Courses
Each training subject on the Professional Hotel Staff Training Courses we do are broken down into the smallest detail. This is in order for the Hotel staff students can understand and feel confident once they have achieved the highest standard. There is a mass amount of detail to be learned and so to ensure the trainee fully understands and is confident and competent in each subject, many of the subjects are taught using role play and practical hands-on tuition by experienced instructors. An important element of the training is to show how each department and individual member of staff affect the satisfaction, or otherwise, of every guest.
Final guest checks on the professional hotel staff training courses
Butlers at a supervisory level are encouraged to attend so that they understand the goals and aims of their staff through role playing almost every scenario.
Why educate your Hotel staff with our Professional Hotel Staff Training Courses?
- Our British Butlers, 5 Star Hotel trainers and and Childcare trainers are the finest and most experienced in the world. With over 500 years’ experience between the 15 of them, we offer a vast knowledge of the 5 star Hotel industry and domestic history of some of England’s and the rest of the world’s finest Stately Homes, Hotels and Estates. Our mission is to pass on to you, our knowledge of this wonderfully unique profession.
- The Hotel staff training courses belong to the award winning, British Butler Academy (BBA) and the certificate is well known worldwide and is acknowledged as THE best Butler and 5 star hotel staff training school in the world.
- Our Hotel staff training courses are the very highest private service that would be required by top society of today, managing and running their private residences and 5 star hotels and resorts.
- We tailor make your training depending on your hotel’s unique ratings and we will make sure that your serviced stands out in front of the rest of the elite.
- Flexibility. You can come to us and either train in London and/or one of the stately homes we use or we can come to your hotel.
Who are we?
Director and Founder: Sara Vestin Rahmani
Sara, who runs the Professional Hotel Staff Training Courses has a second to none reputation within the World’s Elite entrepreneurial and business community. Originally from Sweden, Sara came to work professionally in the UK in 1998 and quickly excelled in her executive career. In 2003 she started her first business and her success has boomed since then. Her services are very much sought after and Sara has won numerous business awards over the years. Sara sits on various executive committees as well as being chairperson for several children charities over the world. Sara also owns a number of successful businesses in the United Kingdom, all in the 5 Star service industries, including internationally reputable nanny/au pair agency & Nanny Academy Peek-a-boo Childcare and Cupcakes Nanny Agency. She features in the media, TV and press daily.
More info on dates, costs etc on the Professional Hotel Staff Training Courses
The Academy’s Training Venues if you come to us for you Professional Hotel Staff Training Courses
Our intense training in London is either held on an Estate or in our prestigious large offices in Blackwell House, Guildhall Yard, Central London in a Listed building.
Blackwell House is an elegant, highly characterful late Victorian, early Edwardian building situated on the corner of Guildhall Yard off Gresham Street in the heart of the City.
Situated within a few minutes walk of seven underground and main line stations including Bank, St Paul’s, Mansion House, Moorgate, Cannon Street and Liverpool St.
Blackwell House, situated in Guildhall Yard, is named after Blackwell Hall, the woolmerchants’ medieval market place, which was transformed from a place of residence to a weekly ‘closed shop’ in 1396. The third version of the hall was demolished in 1822 with the decline of the woollen cloth market in London. This site has been at the centre of London Civic life since 1st century AD. The story starts with the Roman amphitheatre which was discovered and excavated in 1988. The outline of the amphitheatre arena has been set in the design of the new Yard’s surface, which can be seen from the Centre. Parts of the stone and tile walls of the amphitheatre have been preserved, for public access, within the basement of the Corporation of London’s new Art Gallery which has been built on the site of Blackwell Hall.
Give us a ring today on +442032900142 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a more in depth chat about the various types of Estate Managers and other staff you can have from us www.bespokebureau.com
Bespoke Bureau© 2014 | Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard | Near Bank City of London EC2V 5AE, UK
Visit our video page here