Silver waiter courses – Book now!
Silver waiter courses
Book your space on one of our Silver Waiter courses today. Become a silver service pro! We look forward to training you in the near future. firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Silver waiter courses training?
- First of all, with our Silver Waiter Courses you will learn the very best service styles.
- As a waiter, crew, stew or domestic staff, you are only as good as your skills.
- A dining experience can be made or broken by the service provided.
- We will give you with tips and skills you need to provide a memorable experience. For ALL guests you serve.
- A certificate will sure be a good investment.
- Your employability will increase overnight.
Who is it for?
- This ‘hands on’ training on our Silver Waiter courses is ideal for anyone wishing to gain the skill of silver service.
- The luxury service industry tends to hire people with this sought after skill.
- We offer courses for every person and every business and we welcome interest from people and businesses alike.
What is Silver Service?
Silver Service originates from the manors and country houses of the British middle and upper classes. It stems from the 17th and 18th centuries. The house waiting staff would serve meals. However, it was common practice that these staff would be permitted to have Sunday evenings off work. This would leave the Sunday evening food service to the house butler.
Sunday evening meals would often consist of left over meats and vegetables from a large Sunday lunch. The butler would carry these leftover foods on a SILVER platter. He would go from guest to guest and SERVE them directly from the platter to their plates. Hence the term silver service.
In the present day, silver service has come to have a more general meaning. It is now used to describe high standards of service and not simply the serving of guests from a silver platter.
Our Teaching style
Our Silver Waiter courses will teach you the old style. We will also teach you the new style of service from start to finish. After completing the course, you will have what it takes to deliver excellent standards of service throughout.
This course is developed by Elite professionals to excel other professionals. It forms part of our Butler Diploma but stands out as its own certification. Upon completion of the course, a certificate will be issued detailing what you have learnt.
Our Silver Waiter courses are usually held in a London 5 star hotel. We also have training courses in Antibes.
Snap of the modules:
- Table Setting
- Greeting Guests
- Service Etiquette
- Silver Service
- Sales Techniques
- Taking the Order
- Plate Service
- Serviette Folding
- Customer Relations
- Serving the V VIP
- Much more
Contact us to book on +442032900142 or email@example.com