Silver service courses Antibes
Silver service courses Antibes and London
Voted as the best Silver service courses worldwide. We are here to train you to be the best. We run monthly courses in Silver service in London. We also offer courses in Antibes all year around. However, most courses are held at our HQ in London. If you can come here then it is cheaper and you will get the best trainers we have.
Silver service courses info:
Our silver service courses Antibes were founded by the respected Sara Vestin Rahmani. Since 1998, Sara has been offering her expertise in this area. Sara and her elite team are proud silver service courses that are seen as the best. We offer elite training in private service. The teaching is high quality, professional and readily available to yacht owners, employers and crew.
The Topics To Be Covered at the Silver service courses Antibes:
- Table service including Butler and Silver Service.
- VIP service.
- Food and Beverage Knowledge.
- Flower arranging.
- Housekeeping excellence.
- Etiquette, Manners and Protocol.
- Personal Guest Care.
- Packing and unpacking suitcases.
- Laundry and clothing care.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Barista training.
- Canapé training.
- Wine and Champagne service training
Class Size at the Silver service courses Antibes and London
This course is limited to a maximum of 12 students. This is in order to provide effective and personalized training. We run the courses in real life settings. Make friends for life with the other students on the course.
The Silver service courses Antibes entry and advanced levels:
We offer training for new yacht crew and experienced crew. The various training courses we offer mean that we will fit you into a group you suit. Most people that do the silver service with us are already existing yacht crew.
The Cost and dates of our Silver service courses:
Starting at £200 a day plus VAT. More info on our dates and cost page
The Benefits of our Silver service courses Antibes
- Accredited course certificate.
- Professional world class training standard.
- Skills you really need to become a successful yacht steward/ess.
- An option to go into any hospitality job with top skills.
- A reference from the director and head trainer if you do well.
- Our courses covers all aspects of silver service and table management.
- Training is held on our private luxury yacht or private estate.
- We can also come to your boat, your hotel.
- You will experience the practical and theoretical skills required in this exciting profession.
- You will get to experience the culture and some of the 5 star luxury living/working in a real life setting.
Why do one of our Silver service courses?
Our Yacht crew training teaches catering on board. It also provides the general knowledge for VIP service. It can be a hard job but those who are good get paid alot. For young service staff it can be a real adventure. For many, it is a job that you end up doing for the rest of your professional career.
Contact us for more info:
Thanks from Bespoke Bureau & The Training Team
Blackwell House, Guildhall Yard
Bank, London, EC2V 5AE, UK
Phone: +44 (0) 2032900142
Watch our channels: