Silver service course London
Silver service course London
This is an elite course at an elite location. We train staff to be the best of the best. Book our silver service course London today on: +442032900142 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All our silver service course London runs all year around in London. This week 50% discount on all Courses silver service as we have some cancellations for the next few courses in London. Our 1-3 day courses in central London will make you stand out.
We run the silver service course London at the Oriental Club in London. THE most prestigious venue in London that dates back from the 1800’s. It is available for:
- private service staff
- hotel staff
- private membership club staff
- yacht crew
Background silver service:
Many people really enjoy the sense of history that comes with Silver Service dining. In the right setting it can really add style to an event or function. Silver service waiting originates from the manors and fine houses of the British middle and upper classes of centuries gone by.
Referred to by the French as ‘English Service’ or ‘Service Anglais’ silver service actually describes the process of serving diners from a ‘silver’ service dish to the diners plate, rather than the more common practice of serving the plate to the diner.
What makes our silver service course London special?
- Our trainers are the best in the UK.
- Our head silver service trainer has 40 years in V VIP events, Banquets, Fine dining etc.
- The silver service waiter or waitress must be well acquainted with the appropriate etiquette and technique.
- Silver Service Training will teach your staff the techniques and etiquette to enable them to provide the best possible service to your customers.
- A fun and developing course to make good friends.
- We practice table management with an Elite touch.
- Service with 6 star is what you will learn.
Curriculum on the
Background silver service course London
Learn a combination of theory and practice service in:
- Silver service
- Silver service excellence
- History of silver service
- Table management
- Elite service
- Finishing touches
- Banquette training
- VIP hygiene and professionalism
- Elite celebrity service
Silver service course London – what is included:
- Silver service food is always served from the left, drinks and plated meals from the right.
- Meals are served to the diner from platters, not plated in the kitchen.
- The guest to the host’s right is served first. (Usually a female guest)
- Service continues clockwise.
- Plates are cleared from the right, glasses from the right; again starting with the guest to the host’s right.
- Glasses are stacked in a diagonal to the right and away, with wine (by course) in order, and then lastly, water glass in front.
To summarize, Bespoke Bureau’s Courses in silver service is about:
- Motivating service staff with their new found skills
- Consistency, continuous improvement and perfection
- 5 star Silver service training
- 5 star table management training
- 5 star Food and Beverage training
- Learn perfection in table management
Visit our video page for our course in silver service UK here
The Elite Service training team
Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard
Bank | London | EC2V 5AE
Bespoke: +44 (0) 2032900142