Training Service Hotel Staff
Service training for hotels
Our Service training for hotels is available to book all year around: +442032900142 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Service training for Hotels Program
The program is designed for the Elite hotel and hospitality industry to maintain and enhance customer service standards. It is specifically designed for the 5 star hotel and hospitality industry.
Why book our training for your staff?
We all know that excellent hotel service is hard to find these days. To ensure total guest satisfaction for the upmarket clientage, you need to offer them a unique service. Your service staff must be the best. This sets the tone for the entire hotel. Our courses have excellent references from previous training courses. From hotels and private clients from across the world.
Key reasons for training with us:
- Providing exceptional hotel and hospitality customer service is essential in today’s market. With Five Star Service you can teach and reinforce service skills for improving and sustaining an outstanding service level.
- Financial survival in years to come mandates that each of your employees deliver superior service to every guest at all times. That is what builds guest loyalty and repeat bookings. The “internal” customer is also an integral part of a successful outcome.
- Travelers today have higher customer service expectations than in the past. They also have more price points to choose from and an ever-increasing variety of lodging alternatives.
- To succeed, Five Star Service is not a frivolous luxury, but rather a critical element of hospitality customer service training and service delivery.
The objective of our Service training for Hotels
Our training is proven to be a ticket into top service results. Five Star Service is to improve guest satisfaction while increasing employee morale and to develop the coaching skills of managers and supervisors.
Service training for Hotels – the modules
2. Quality Service Defined
3. First Impressions
4. The Customer’s Perspective
5. What Does the Customer Need?
7. Doing Your Best
8. Understanding Your Responsibilities
10. The Power of Collaboration
11. The Challenge
12. Conclusion and Celebration
Practical and hands on Service training methods
Participants use the concepts presented in the Learning Modules and then relate that concept to their respective working environments. Each session is fun, very interactive, and brings important guest service issues to the surface.
Service training for hotels include:
- Participant Manual
- Performance Standard
- Theoretical training
- Hands on training
- Trouble shooting
- Team work
- On the job training
Certificate of Accomplishment on the Service training for hotels
A personalized certificate of accomplishment is provided for each employee upon completion of the program. Being certified shows customers that your employees are up to date on their training and reinforces the standard of service you wish to deliver. Proudly display your certificates of accomplishment to improve employee morale throughout your hotel, resort or organization.
Watch a video from our training here
Bespoke Bureau & The British Butler Academy
Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard
Bank | London | EC2V 5AE
Main phone: +442032900142