Motor Yacht Staff Training
Motor Yacht Staff Training
To book Motor Yacht Staff Training, please contact: +442032900142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Over the years, we have trained the world’s Elite Super Yacht Crews. We know that Yacht owners are the hardest clientele to please. To ensure total satisfaction, you need to offer them a personal service. As a Yacht stew, you must be the best of the best. This requires the training that we offer. It will set the tone for the entire Yacht.
Staff Training on 2 levels:
- Basic – Intermediate
- Intermediate – Advanced
Our courses are designed for people looking to join the Yacht world. Also for those that are already working in the industry wishing to excel.
Training yacht crew – what we offer:
- Private Stewardess interior training yacht crew: Courses where you get the trainer to yourself or with a small group. You can come to us or we come to you.
- Corporate Stewardess interior training yacht crew: Where we come to you if your management ask for group training at their premises. We have trainers available all year around.
Training – a must?
We cannot stress the importance of Trained Service staff in the Super Yacht industry enough. A successful Yacht crew must be a fleet of emotionally intelligent and high spirited. To get that, you need training and common sense.
Motor Yacht Staff Training that will teach your team to be:
- Great with one-on-one service or team service.
- Able to run from the top down.
- Systematic and consistent.
- Believers in the value of giving Elite service.
Training with the best teachers on the market:
Needless to say, our Super Yacht Training Courses are all headed by top teachers. Impressively, they have at least 20 years’ experience as Chief Stews. Also, they have worked on the world’s most prestigious Yachts and they have undergone our teacher training program. Finally, most of them are PYA Accredited.
Our teaching methods:
- Practical training
- Group activities
- Team work
- Role play
- Group discussions
- Problem solving and trouble shooting
A snap shot of the modules:
- Of course of 5-star standard.
- Also, able to think things through before acting.
- Moreover, having a sense of priority.
- Furthermore, able to pay attention to detail.
- Obviously, able to follow-through.
- Finally, highly efficient and caring.
Certification, Accreditation & Graduation:
Needless to say, all students will receive a certificate. Moreover, we are a recognised learning centre with official accreditation by OCN London. Also, our Master trainer is PYA accredited. Impressively, our certificates are sought after worldwide. Finally, at our discretion we will also write references to the students that have done well.
Costings and Payment Terms:
We charge from 1500-2000GBP per day for group training on your own Yacht + VAT for the 5 days.
All students will get:
- An attendance certificate (with gold frame if requested at £5 extra)
- Theoretical training
- Hands on training
- Practical role play training
Testimonial from an ex student who was looking to find Stewardess interior training yacht crew
“I trained with The British Yacht Academy this spring. Despite spending years in the industry, this course taught me new skills and gave me confidence. I learned silver service perfection and really enjoyed the real life setting on the 5 Star yacht in London. The course was fun and interesting. The teacher was very engaging and hands on. I made friends for life. One of the other girls even travelled to Antibes with me after and we now work on the same Motor Yacht. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to start a career in Yacht interior Service and to those already working on-board. ”
Georgia Andrews – London, UK
The British Butler Academy and Yacht Academy Team
+44203900142 or email@example.com
See our training live: