Common core skills nannies – Ofsted Registration
Common core skills nannies
Book your discounted Common core skills nannies training today on: +442032900142 or email@example.com
- Are you very experienced but have no formal nanny training?
- Are you looking for a high paid nanny role?
- Do you want to refresh or update your childcare skills?
- Do you want to join the voluntary Ofsted register?
Common core skills nannies
For parents to get tax credits for their nannies, they need to get them to register on the voluntary part of the Ofsted Childcare Register. These private childcare professionals must have had training in the Common Core Skills nannies course.
Common core skills nannies – what’s included?
The programme is based on the Children’s Workforce Development Council’s philosophy. The skills and knowledge are described under six main headings:
1. Effective communication and engagement with children, young people and families
2. Child and young person development
3. Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the child
4. Supporting transitions
5. Multi-agency working
6. Sharing information
Common core skills nannies – Accreditation:
This course is accredited by OCN London
Upon completion, you will receive a certificate of attendance
What is Ofsted and why register?
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. They report directly to UK Parliament and inspect and regulate services which care for children and young people, and those providing education and skills for learners of all ages.
So as a nanny, what is in it for me?
1. You have proven that you meet Ofsted’s requirements which increases trust and confidence with agencies and employers.
2. You will have more confidence in your own abilities.
3. You will be prepared for any eventuality, looking after children can be unpredictable so it’s best to be prepared.
What criteria do I have to meet to Ofsted register?
1. You will need a valid Paediatric First Aid Certificate (valid for 3 years) – Please note that you can book your first aid training with us too.
2. OCN Common Core Skills must be known. Book our Common core skills nannies training today.
3. As a nanny you will need to hold public liability insurance – we can advise on this if needed.
4. You will need to have an advanced CRB check (these are valid for 3 years).
Common core skills nannies -Why book one of our amazing courses:
- We are a recognise learning centre.
- These are accredited.
- Central London locations.
- We do group courses.
- We do individual courses.
- We can come to you if you prefer.
- The country’s best trainers are the ones we use.
- Our testimonials are all very positive.
Common core skills nannies – our curriculum
The curriculum is developed by devoted child care educators. These tutors specialize in early childhood education and child development. The intensive practical 1 day training runs over a weekend day usually. You will receive a Professional Nanny qualification certificate after completion. The
Common core skills nannies – what will I learn?
Nanny training courses London focuses on a variety of important child care topics. We teach everything from child health & safety to communication with child and parents. We also offer advice on developing age suitable activities etc. Student will learn child care essentials for:
- older infants.
- school aged children.
Some example modules:
- handling tantrums.
- developing routines.
- potty training.
- sibling rivalry and much much more
- preparing for nap time and bed time.
- coping with separation anxiety.
Common core skills nannies – who for?
Training is for both experienced and inexperienced child carers.
- Au Pairs
- Child Care Providers
- Daycare Teachers
- Pre school teachers
- Anyone else will care for young toddlers or early school age children professionally.
Classes are held in English. This class is a non-medical child care class. This course is appropriate for those with at least some childcare experience. It is also suitable for those currently working as a nanny and those who would like to work as a nanny. This class goes beyond basic babysitter safety training. It is appropriate for professional development but it is not a parenting class. Class space is limited so early registration is recommended to ensure the class of your choice.
Contact us to book Common core skills nannies:
Sara Vestin Rahmani
Bespoke Bureau & The British Butler Academy
26 Dover Street | Mayfair
Bank | London | W1S 4LY | UK
Main phone: +442032900142
Watch us on our internet channel: