Super Yacht staff training
First of all, enquire for the Super Yacht staff training today by contacting us: +44 (0) 2032900142| firstname.lastname@example.org
Needless to say, over the years, we have trained the world’s Best Super Yacht Crews. Moreover, we know that Yacht owners are the hardest clientele to please and so, to ensure satisfaction, you need to offer them Elite service. Obviously, because of this, your crew must be the best. Obviously, our training will make you succeed.
2 levels of Super Yacht staff training
- Basic – Intermediate
- Intermediate – Advanced
Noteworthy is that Super Yacht staff training courses are designed for people already in a job. Likewise, they are also available for those looking for work.
Whats on offer at the Super Yacht staff training?
- First of all, anyone can book the open courses: Noteworthy on our group courses, anyone can book. This option is available a select number of times each year.
- Secondly, we offer private training: Another option with us is to train individually. You can come to us or we come to you.
- Thirdly, our corporate Super Yacht staff training is available for yacht crew. Probably, our most booked training course. While we come to you, your staff will be trained in their own working environment. For that reason, the result is almost certainly a success.
The importance of staff training
We cannot stress the value of Trained Service staff in the Super Yacht industry enough. A successful Yacht crew must be a fleet of emotionally intelligent and high-spirited. To get that, you need training and common sense.
Our Super Yacht staff training will make your crew:
- Great with one-on-one service or team service.
- Able to run from the top down.
- Systematic and consistent.
- Believers in the value of giving Elite service.
Top teachers at the Super Yacht staff training:
First of all, our courses are taught by top teachers. Secondly, they have at least 20 years’ experience. Moreover, they have worked on the world’s most prestigious Yachts. Similarly, they have undergone our teacher training program and as a result, most of them are PYA Accredited.
- Practical training
- Group activities
- Team work
- Role play
- Group discussions
- Problem solving
- Trouble shooting
- Much more
A snap shot of the modules:
We teach our students to be:
- of 6-star standard.
- able to think things through before acting.
- have a sense of priority.
- able to pay attention to detail.
- able to follow-through.
- highly efficient and caring.
Certification, Accreditation & Graduation at the Super Yacht staff training:
Needless to say, all students will receive a certificate. Noteworthy is that we are a recognised learning centre with official accreditation by OCN London. Similarly, our Master trainers are PYA accredited. Consequently, our certificates are sought after worldwide. Finally, at our discretion we also write references to the students that have done well.
Testimonial from an ex student of the Super Yacht staff training
“I trained with The British Yacht Academy this spring. Despite spending years in the industry, this course taught me new skills and gave me confidence. I learned silver service perfection and really enjoyed the real life setting on the 5 Star yacht in London. The course was fun and interesting. The teacher was very engaging and hands on. I made friends for life. One of the other girls even travelled to Antibes with me after and we now work on the same Motor Yacht. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to start a career in Yacht interior Service and to those already working on-board. ”
Georgia Andrews – London, UK
Contact us to book
The British Butler Academy & Yacht Academy Team
Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard | Near Bank | City of London EC2V 5AE | UK Telephone: +44 (0) 2032900142| email@example.com