Super Yacht staff training
To book Super Yacht staff training, please contact: +44 (0) 2032900142| email@example.com
Over the years, we have trained the world’s Best Super Yacht Crews. We know that Yacht owners are the hardest clientele to please. To ensure satisfaction, you need to offer them an Elite service. Your crew must be the best. Our training will make you succeed.
2 levels of Super Yacht staff training
- Basic – Intermediate
- Intermediate – Advanced
Our Super Yacht staff training courses are designed for people already in a job. It is also available for those looking for work.
Whats on offer at the Super Yacht staff training?
- Anyone can book the open courses: First of all, our group courses, anyone can book. They are held on a 5 star luxury Yacht or hotel in London. . They run over 3-5 days.
- Private training: Courses where you get the trainer to yourself or with a small group. You can come to us or we come to you.
- Corporate Super Yacht staff training: Where we come to you if your management ask for group training at their premises. We have trainers available all year around.
The importance of Super Yacht staff training
We cannot stress the value of Trained Service staff in the Super Yacht industry enough. A successful Yacht crew must be a fleet of emotionally intelligent and high-spirited. To get that, you need training and common sense.
Our Super Yacht staff training will make your crew:
- Great with one-on-one service or team service.
- Able to run from the top down.
- Systematic and consistent.
- Believers in the value of giving Elite service.
Top teachers at the Super Yacht staff training:
Our Super Yacht Training Courses are all taught by top teachers. They have at least 20 years’ experience. They have worked on the world’s most prestigious Yachts. They have undergone our teacher training program. Most of them are PYA Accredited.
- Practical training
- Group activities
- Team work
- Role play
- Group discussions
- Problem solving
- Trouble shooting
- Much more
A snap shot of the modules:
- of 6-star standard.
- able to think things through before acting.
- have a sense of priority.
- able to pay attention to detail.
- able to follow-through.
- highly efficient and caring.
Certification, Accreditation & Graduation at the Super Yacht staff training:
All the students will receive a certificate. We are a recognised learning centre with official accreditation by OCN London. Our Master trainer is PYA accredited. Our certificates are sought after worldwide. At our discretion we will also write references to the students that have done well.
Costings and Payment Terms:
The open courses in London and Antibes cost: £300 + VAT a day/£1500 + VAT for the 5 days. We offer luxury accommodation on board on offer starting at £160 + Vat per day.
Dress Code and Practical information for the Super yacht interior crew training UK:
All students will get:
- An attendance certificate (with gold frame if requested at £5 extra)
- Theoretical training
- Hands on training
- Practical role play training
All students can borrow (or buy):
- A long or short sleeve shirt with the British Butler Academy logo (to buy or borrow)
- Black Tie
- White Butler Gloves
- Butler Stick/Ruler (The British Butler Academy Stick)
All students must:
- Be well presented and hygienic
- Not have any visible tattoos or piercings
- Wear the hair up on a pony tail or hair net.
- No visible large jewellery or watches.
Testimonial from an ex student of the Super Yacht staff training
“I trained with The British Yacht Academy this spring. Despite spending years in the industry, this course taught me new skills and gave me confidence. I learned silver service perfection and really enjoyed the real life setting on the 5 Star yacht in London. The course was fun and interesting. The teacher was very engaging and hands on. I made friends for life. One of the other girls even travelled to Antibes with me after and we now work on the same Motor Yacht. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to start a career in Yacht interior Service and to those already working on-board. ”
Georgia Andrews – London, UK
Contact us to book Super Yacht staff training
The British Butler Academy & Yacht Academy Team
Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard | Near Bank | City of London EC2V 5AE | UK Telephone: +44 (0) 2032900142| firstname.lastname@example.org