Housekeeper Training Course London
Call +442032900142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book
- First of all, our Housekeeper Training Course London in January 2020 (18th-19th Jan 2020) is uniquely set up.
- Moreover, we offer this exclusive Training Course for only a maximum of 8 people.
- Noteworthy is that we have some spaces left in our 2 storey Islington, Central London Apartment so hurry up and book.
- We run this training the weekend of the 18th and 19th of January 2020.
- Furthermore, this unique course will take place in central London in a high end apartment fitted for the sole purpose of housekeeper training.
- Also worth noting is that our training will teach, refresh or speed up your housekeeping skills. It will make you more efficient, professional and attractive to current or potential employers.
- Moreover, this housekeeper training certificate is developed by The British Butler Academy and endorsed by the British Butler Association.
- Lastly, note that this course is a non-residential intensive training for 2 days so you need to organise your own accomodation. We can help you with this.
Note! We can also come to your home, hotel or house and train your staff on site but this particular course is for a small group in our training venue.
Also, some more info on how we work can be found here
Notably, we allow almost anyone to book onto our Training Course for housekeepers
- Those of you already employed in jobs that want to excel and get better.
- House Managers wishing to understand the role of the housekeeper better.
- Hotel maids and housekeepers.
- Housekeepers wishing to gain an official qualification.
- We welcome all people wanting to join this trade.
Requirements for the Housekeeper Training Course London 2020:
- First of all, we require you to have at least a decent understanding of the English language.
- Moreover, we need you to have some previous experience in housekeeping (even if just at your own home).
- Last but not least, we expect you to be motivated with a smiley face and a good attitude.
What certificate will I gain?
Uniquely, we offer all our students at the British Butler Academy an attendance certificate. Also, our certificates are recognized globally. Moreover, at our discretion we will also write references to the students that have done particularly well. Last but not least, our recruitment agency can potentially place you in employment if you are looking for work or a new role as a housekeeper.
Dear George, It's Lucy Oliver from the Butler course. I just wanted to say thank you again for everything you have taught me over the past two days. I feel a lot more confident in my ability and I hope my new boss is impressed by your fantastic towel anchors! I have attached a little photo memory for you so you don't forget me! How did the party go on Saturday? I am sure it was a great success. Thanks again. Kindest Regards
By: May Digma, 2 day's London Butler and Service course 02/06/2013 This course really helped me to understand the role of butler. It helped me regain the skills of serving a table in the proper way. I really enjoyed the training and hearing all the work experience of the instructor.
Edson RosaRestaurant Manager
By: Edson Rosa 2 day's Butler Training 21/06/2013 I am very happy and I did achieve my satisfaction. It was a very short 2 day training I opted for but it was very comprehensive and understandable. After this experience, I now know I will faster achieve my goals.
My 2 days weekend Butler course in London , summer 2013 was a very complete course. Robins (the Butler trainer's) experience gave us ideas of the real world will all comments. Thank you very much.
Jessica BealeHousekeeper / Private Household
Dear Sara I have very recently been offered a position as a housekeeping assistant at Windsor Castle. I would appreciate please that you provide me with a training reference. I will pass along your details and I'm sure they will contact you directly. I am so thrilled that this is the outcome of having studied with yourselves. Yours sincerely Jessica
Anna LutonFemale Butler - Dubai
I trained with the British Butler Academy in the spring on their 2 week Butler & House Management training course. One word: wow! I enjoyed it so much and learned loads. What more is that they placed me in a job straight after and I am over the moon with my decision to train with them. Thank you once again team!
Linda SmithYacht Stewardess 40ft Motor Yacht
I took the 3 day Silver Service training in London in July 2016 after having been recommended The British Butler Academy to train with by a friend who enrolled the year before. I work on a super yacht and needed to upgrade my skill set on a week off this summer when the boat I work on had service. It was fantastic. The teacher! The other students! The material and the content of the course. Ever so grateful! Thanking you!
Lauren Seymour, Purser MY Al Raya Super YachtPurser / M/Y Al Raya, Tolerance Limited C/O Burgess Yachts
Good morning Sara, We all really enjoyed the training. It was very beneficial for us as a team and we feel like we are all on the same page. Simon was absolutely great so please thank him for us! Thank you so much again! Kind regards, Lauren, Purser MY Al Raya Super Yacht
Nana OpokuPA of Ghana's president
October 2019 Thank you so much Sara for the amazing training over the weekend. Simon, the teacher was amazing really worth every moment. Yes really have plans for future training and want your teacher to fly out and train the whole team here. We look forward to it! Best Wishes - Nana
Some course subjects taught will include, but are not limited to:
- The Professional Housekeeper.
- Housekeeper and how she/he deals with guests.
- Also, how an Elite housekeeper works.
- The service minded housekeeper.
- Understanding Personal Hygiene & Sanitation.
- Cleaning tools required for the house of today.
- Polishing perfection.
- Cleaning technique’s to include best practices and “How To”.
- Rooms to be covered include, bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens.
- You will be learning about specialty surfaces such as wood cabinetry, stainless steel, ceramic, shower doors, blinds.
- We will teach you how to deal with items such as antiques, art, books, drapery’s, sculptures, painted and wallpapered walls, chandeliers and rugs.
- Cleaning Methods.
- Turn down service.
- Finishing touches.
- Rooms & Areas of the private home.
- Personal presentation, language & appearance.
Noteworthy is that the cost is only 800GBP plus VAT for our intense weekend of training. Book before the 20th Nov 2019 for 10% off
Also, you will want to know what is included in the price:
- First of all, we obviously include the price of the teacher
- Secondly, we will give you all the material you need and also your own housekeeper handbook.
- A certification at the end to show you have attended the class.
- Last but not least, new expert knowledge of everything in housekeeping that you need to know.
Finally, call us or drop us a line with any queries you may have on +442032900142 or on: email@example.com