Training program Housekeepers
First of all, please call or email us to gain more info about our Training program for Housekeepers: +442032900142 or email email@example.com
- First of all, our Housekeeper Training Course London is uniquely set up for you.
- Moreover, we offer this exclusive Training Course for private households as well as individuals.
- Noteworthy is that our teachers travel to you.
- We run our training all year around.
- Also worth noting is that our training teaches, refreshes and speeds up your housekeeping skills. Moreover, it will make you more efficient, professional and attractive to current or potential employers.
- Furthermore, our housekeeper training certificate is developed by The British Butler Academy and endorsed by the British Butler Association.
Also, some more info on our boss, Sara Vestin Rahmani and her popular courses
Notably, we allow almost anyone to book onto our Training Course for housekeepers
- Those of you already employed in jobs that want to excel and get better.
- House Managers wishing to understand the role of the housekeeper better.
- Hotel maids and housekeepers.
- Housekeepers wishing to gain an official qualification.
- We welcome all people wanting to join this trade.
Requirements for the Housekeeper Training Course:
- First of all, we require you to have at least a decent understanding of the English language.
- Moreover, we need you to have some previous experience in housekeeping (even if just at your own home).
- Last but not least, we expect you to be motivated with a smiley face and a good attitude.
Read more about our owner, Sara Vestin Rahmani and her courses
What certificate will I gain?
Uniquely, we offer all our students at the British Butler Academy an attendance certificate. Also, our certificates are recognized globally. Moreover, at our discretion we will also write references to the students that have done particularly well. Last but not least, our recruitment agency can potentially place you in employment if you are looking for work or a new role as a housekeeper.
Some course subjects taught will include, but are not limited to:
- The Professional Housekeeper.
- Housekeeper and how she/he deals with guests.
- Also, how an Elite housekeeper works.
- The service minded housekeeper.
- Understanding Personal Hygiene & Sanitation.
- Cleaning tools required for the house of today.
- Polishing perfection.
- Cleaning technique’s to include best practices and “How To”.
- Rooms to be covered include, bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens.
- You will be learning about specialty surfaces such as wood cabinetry, stainless steel, ceramic, shower doors, blinds.
- We will teach you how to deal with items such as antiques, art, books, drapery’s, sculptures, painted and wallpapered walls, chandeliers and rugs.
- Cleaning Methods.
- Turn down service.
- Finishing touches.
- Rooms & Areas of the private home.
- Personal presentation, language & appearance.
Noteworthy is that the cost starts at only 450GBP plus VAT per day of private training.
Also, you will want to know what is included in the price:
- First of all, we obviously include the price of the teacher
- Secondly, we will give you all the material you need and also your own housekeeper handbook.
- A certification at the end to show you have attended the class.
- Last but not least, new expert knowledge of everything in housekeeping that you need to know.
Finally, call us or drop us a line with any queries you may have on +442032900142 or on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last but not least, some more info on our boss, Sara Vestin Rahmani and her popular courses