Service training course yacht work
Service training course yacht work – Why us?
We train the world’s Elite Super Yacht Crews. We know that Yacht owners and Guests are the hardest clientele to please. To ensure total satisfaction, you need to offer them a personal service. As a Stew you must be the best of the best. This requires the Elite Courses Yacht service that we offer.
Who can book our Service training course yacht work?
The courses are offered in 3 levels:
Our courses are designed for people looking to join the Yacht world. Also for those that are already working in the industry wishing to excel.
Service training course yacht work – 3 options:
- Open Yacht interior courses: Our group courses in the UK or The South of France anyone can apply to. They are held on a 5 star luxury Yacht in London and a high end venue in Antibes. You can choose to live in or come daily. They run over 5 days. Dates are available by contacting us.
- Private Yacht interior courses: Courses where you get the trainer to yourself or with a small group. You can come to us or we come to you. You choose modules and dates.
- Corporate Yacht interior courses: Where we come to you if your management ask for group training at their premises.
Service training course yacht work – a must?
We cannot stress the importance of Service training course yacht work. A successful Yacht crew must be emotionally intelligent and high spirited. To get that, you need training and common sense.
We will teach you to be:
- Able to run from the top down.
- Systematic and consistent.
- Believers in the value of giving Elite service.
Service training course yacht work – teachers:
Our Super Yacht Training Courses are all headed by tip teachers. They all have at least 20 years’ experience as Chief Stews. They have worked on the world’s most prestigious Yachts. Our Trainers are well equipped to provide the best courses possible. They have undergone our unique copyright teacher training program. Most of them are also PYA Accredited.
- Practical training
- Group activities
- Role play
- Group discussions
- Problem solving
- Trouble shooting
A snap shot of the Service training course yacht work – modules:
- of 6-star standard when they leave.
- have a sense of priority.
- able to pay attention to detail.
- able to follow-through.
- highly efficient and caring.
Service training course yacht work – Certification, Accreditation & Graduation:
All the students on our Service training course yacht work will receive a certificate. We are a recognised learning centre with official accreditation by OCN London. Our Master trainer is PYA accredited. Our certificates are sought after worldwide. At our discretion we will also write references to the students that have done well. Doing our work training Super Yacht can help your portfolio shine.
Service training course yacht work – Costings and Payment Terms:
The open Work training Super Yacht courses in London and Antibes cost: £300 + VAT a day/£1500 + VAT for the 5 days. We offer luxury accommodation on board on offer starting at £160 + Vat per day.
All other courses, the price available on application.
Dress Code and Practical information for Service training course yacht work:
All students will get:
- An attendance certificate (with gold frame if requested at £5 extra)
- Theoretical training
- Hands on training
- Practical role play training
All students can borrow (or buy):
- A long or short sleeve shirt with the British Butler Academy logo (to buy or borrow)
- Black Tie
- White Butler Gloves
- Butler Stick/Ruler (The British Butler Academy Stick)
All students must:
- Be washed and clean daily
- Not have any visible tattoos or piercings
- Wear the hair up on a pony tail or hair net.
- No visible large jewellery or watches.
Deposit for all of the above is: £50 per person and the deposit is the same. Any breakage or damage on rented clothing/props will result in no money being returned.
The students can also wear their own uniforms if we come to your Yacht to teach.
Testimonial from an ex student on the Service training course yacht work
“I trained with The British Yacht Academy this spring. Despite spending years in the industry, this course taught me new skills and gave me confidence. I learned silver service perfection and really enjoyed the real life setting on the 5 Star yacht in London. The course was fun and interesting. The teacher was very engaging and hands on. I made friends for life. One of the other girls even travelled to Antibes with me after and we now work on the same Motor Yacht. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to start a career in Yacht interior Service and to those already working on-board. ”
Georgia Andrews – London, UK
More about us and the Service training course yacht work:
News stories about us: http://www.bespokebureau.com/press
Vimeo videos of the training: https://vimeo.com/bespokebureau
YouTube course clips: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChWDjsdzMN0QMmNNPTjkRvg
Read what previous students say: http://www.bespokebureau.com/the-academy/reviews-butler-school
That’s all from us this time! We hope to hear from you soon and book you onto our service training course yacht work
The British Butler Academy & Yacht Academy Team
Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard | Near Bank | City of London EC2V 5AE | UK Telephone: +44 (0) 2032900142| email@example.com