Butler Valet Training
Butler Valet Training – British Butler Academy
First of all, contact us for your own Butler Valet training on +442032900142 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
How does the training in Butler Valeting work?
- First if all, you have an option for us to come to you and train.
- Moreover, your place of training could be your home, your place of work, your yacht or a hotel.
- Furthermore, we run valet training all around.
- Of course, our Valet training will teach you all there is to know about working as a modern valet.
- Finally, our prices are fair and payment terms too so contact us now and book!
The difference between a valet and a butler
Butler: Noteworthy is that a butler is usually the head servant. Usually in charge of the kitchen and the dining room. However, the role of the modern butlers role has evolved and is often today much more complex. For example, your employer may expect you to come readily available with training or experience in Valeting. We are known o the be the world’s leading Butler agency and academy. As a result, our Valet training is excellent for for those already in the industry or those looking to enter into it.
Valet: A valet is a personal servant. Traditionally responsible for a gentlemen and his dress. Today a valet might be any personal servant. Typically a valet butler travels with his/her employer. He or she often also acts as a PA and personal shopper. Needless to say, our training in Valeting will make sure you are equipped and ready with the tools, tricks, tips and skills needed to be an amazing Valet.
Our Training in Butler Valeting focus on:
- First of all, we do a general tutoring on personal presentation.
- Secondly, we move on to packing and unpacking clothing.
- Similarly, we will teach you folding and unfolding clothes.
- Likewise, pressing, steaming and ironing clothes are an important skill which we will teach you.
- Moreover, we cover aspects of PA work training to prep or advance you in your role- booking and arranging travel, restaurants and more
- Furthermore, a Valet needs to learn body language and eye contact as well as being familiar but never friendly.
- Also, posture and dress code for the valet is an important element in the training.
- Needless to say, we will teach you etiquette & Service excellence.
- Of course also much more.
Book one of our courses today!
For dates and costs available please call +442032900142 or email email@example.com
Watch us on our Bespoke Vimeo channel