Butler Training Courses UK
Butler Training courses UK
The Bespoke British Butler Academy offers Butler training courses UK for the elite
Why we are the best of the best in training the Elite on our Butler training courses UK and overseas
Throughout the years, the prestigious Bespoke Bureau British Butler and Housekeeper Academy has won recognition both nationally and internationally, making it one of the most sought-after Butler academies in the UK, China, Russia and around Europe.
Our training are the Butler training courses UK
All our Butler teachers and Housekeeper trainer as part of the British Elite. We also have Russian Butler trainers, Italian trainers as well as other nationals such as Chinese Butler teachers. Together, our teachers have 200 year’s experience of managing and running large stately homes and residences as well as teaching for the British Butler Academy.They are therefore well equipped to pass on their unique experience and skill set to our Butler and Housekeeping plus Valet students.
Who can joint he Butler Training courses in the UK
The British Butler Academy offers a unique chance for people wanting to enter the industry or that are already in the industry to gain a 5 star service attitude and skill set. We mix traditional butlering with a modern touch to ensure that are students are well rounded at the time of the graduation. We are situated in the heart of London in the City on the prestigious Guildhall yard which is where are head quarters are. However we also have a rather large an magnificent house in Central London that we use for our residential 2 week training
It is our wish at the The British Butler Academy is to teach each Butler and Housekeeper student to become the best in an industry that we love and are very proud of.
The Franchise and our operation at your premises
The British Butler Academy does not only offer Butler training courses in the UK but is also a franchise and we operate around the globe.
The British Butler Academy can come to your premises to teach your house staff or 5 star hotel staff food and beverage management as well as Service, Silver service, House Management, Valeting, Wardrobe management, Hotel Management and much much more.
We also pride ourselves at delivering bespoke (tailor-made) Butler and Housekeeper training courses individually to suit your specific needs.
The certificate and future career prospects after you conduct the Butler Training courses in the UK with us
Once we have trained you, you will get a very glossy diploma. We will also try and help you find either an intern-ship or work, depending on your grades or your experience. You may also receive a reference (if you do a good job) that will speak volumes in the market when you seek work
A snap shot of what you can learn at the Butler Training courses in the UK and overseas
- The Life of a Butler-History and traditions, personal traits, personal and professional standards, service in detail.
- Staff Management- Interviewing, hiring and firing, agency staff, employee handbooks and house rules, human resources and personnel issues, staff communications, time management.
- Services including the all popular silver service module that we run and make you comfortable and good with. Silver service will always look wonderful to have completed on your cv and as part of your portfolio.
- House Management-Technical skills, setting routines and schedules, defining and setting standards, purchasing.
- Table Management- setting tables and serving meals, styles of service, table manners, wines and champagnes, cigars, special celebrations.
- Laundry Management- including linens and fine fabric care, clothing maintenance, ironing & pressing, dry-cleaning, product knowledge.
- Valeting Skills-Dress codes, formal wear, purchasing and care of bespoke clothing and shoes, maintaining inventories and packing suitcases.
- Communication-cultural differences, interpersonal skills, body language, remembering names and making conversation, telephone manners, personal presentation skills.
- Etiquette & Protocol-Addressing persons of different cultures and titled persons, acquiring social confidence, social correspondence, common-sense good manners and consideration for others.
- Wine and food-Balancing food and wine, menu planning and record keeping, speed-cuisine, quality control, “the Chef’s night off”.
- Miscellaneous-From traveling with your employer to relocating the household, chauffeuring techniques, security, character building and more, much more.
- We train you in all the aspects of butling and house managementOur Butler Training courses in the UK include many other various Butler training aspects such as a finishing school, valeting, silver service, cooking, flower arranging and everything else you can imagine in private serviceYou will come away as the PERFECT BRITISH BUTLER.Welcome to the British Butler Academy-The most exclusive Butler training courses UKContact us for dates and more info on our Butler training courses UK on: +442032900142