Yacht worker training
To book a Yacht worker training course, please contact: +44 (0) 2031670925| firstname.lastname@example.org
For dates and costs, please visit our Yacht work training course page
Yacht worker training - Why us?
Over the years, we have trained the world’s Elite Super Yacht Crews. We know that Yacht owners are the hardest clientele to please. To ensure total satisfaction, you need to offer them a personal service. As a Yacht stew, you must be the best of the best. This requires the Stewardess training super yacht crew. It will set the tone for the entire Yacht.
Yacht worker training - 2 levels:
- Basic - Intermediate
- Intermediate – Advanced
Yacht worker training - what we offer:
- Open Yacht worker training: Our group courses that anyone can apply to. They are held on a 5 star luxury Yacht in London. You can choose to live in or come daily.
- Private Yacht worker training: Courses where you get the trainer to yourself or with a small group. You can come to us or we come to you.
- Corporate Yacht worker training: Where we come to you if your management ask for group training at their premises.
Yacht worker training - a must?
We cannot stress the importance of Trained Service staff in the Super Yacht industry enough. A successful Yacht crew must be a fleet of emotionally intelligent and high spirited. To get that, you need training and common sense. Silver service stewardess training is very useful as most families want a crew with this particular skill.
Yacht worker training with top teachers:
Our Silver service stewardess training is headed by top teachers. They have at least 20 years’ experience as Chief Stews. They have worked on the world’s most prestigious Yachts. They have undergone our teacher training program. Most of them are PYA Accredited.
Yacht worker training - our teaching methods:
- Practical training
- Group activities
- Team work
- Role play
- Group discussions
- Problem solving
- Trouble shooting
- Much more
Yacht worker training - A snap shot of the modules:
Yacht worker training – we teach our students to be:
- of 6-star standard.
- able to think things through before acting.
- have a sense of priority.
- able to pay attention to detail.
- able to follow-through.
- highly efficient and caring.
Yacht worker training - Certification, Accreditation & Graduation:
All the students will receive a certificate. We are a recognised learning centre with official accreditation by OCN London. Our Master trainer is PYA accredited.
Yacht worker training - Costings and Payment:
The open courses in London and Antibes cost: £300 + VAT a day/£1500 + VAT for the 5 days. We offer luxury accommodation on board on offer starting at £160 + Vat per day.
Dress Code and Practical information for the Yacht worker training
All students will get:
- An attendance certificate (with gold frame if requested at £5 extra)
- Theoretical training
- Hands on training
- Practical role play training
All students can borrow (or buy):
- A long or short sleeve shirt with the British Butler Academy logo (to buy or borrow)
- Black Tie
- White Butler Gloves
- Butler Stick/Ruler (The British Butler Academy Stick)
All students must:
- Be well presented and hygienic
- Not have any visible tattoos or piercings
- Wear the hair up on a pony tail or hair net.
- No visible large jewellery or watches.
Deposit for all of the above is: £50 per person and the deposit is the same. Any breakage or damage on rented clothing/props will result in no money being returned.
The students can also wear their own uniforms if we come to your Yacht to teach.
Testimonial from an ex student who was looking to find Yacht worker training
“I trained with The British Yacht Academy this spring. Despite spending years in the industry, this course taught me new skills and gave me confidence. I learned silver service perfection and really enjoyed the real life setting on the 5 Star yacht in London. The course was fun and interesting. The teacher was very engaging and hands on. I made friends for life. One of the other girls even travelled to Antibes with me after and we now work on the same Motor Yacht. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to start a career in Yacht interior Service and to those already working on-board. ”
Georgia Andrews – London, UK
Contact us to find Yacht worker training
The British Butler Academy & Yacht Academy Team
Silver service stewardess training – Join The Elite.
Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard | Near Bank | City of London EC2V 5AE | UK Telephone: +44 (0) 2031670925| email@example.com