Private Service Training – Enroll today!
Contact us to book your Private Service Training: +442032900142 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Service – An Art form
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE is an ART… and we teach that Art at The British Butler Academy (BBA)
Who are we?
BBA is a professional training facility for staff who work on land or at sea – domestic staff, yacht crew, estate staff, private flight attendants, restaurant staff and hotel & resort staff. We specialize in training current, and future, professional staff in the respective industries.
Bullet point info about our Private Service Training
First of all, we take enthusiastic pride in our students and are committed to their quality education and success in the service sector of their choice. More points below:
- Our service courses are scheduled once a month, or upon request, and can be customized to all sectors.
- We are committed to an atmosphere of concentrated studies with student participation, positive reinforcement and personal attention.
- Classes and seminars are designed to prepare students to become or excel as professionals with a background in old style formality, and finishing school etiquette.
- Our Instructors have exceptional experience in Yachting and the Service Industry at large, working with elite clientage, thereby making them some of the most sought after instructors in the hospitality industry.
- Our Advisory Board consists of yacht captains, chief stews, estate managers and top management teams, most of them active in their respective industries, thereby current with professional requirements. With their comments, we have set new standards in these industries.
We can come to you:
- In-house or onboard training can be tailored to specific to your particular vessel or estate and can include all the subjects covered in the classroom.
- Our on-site training is customized and personalized to satisfy your final requirements.
- Comprehensive manual(s) included.
Who can book the Private Service Training courses?
This hands on Training where you will learn Silver Service is ideal for:
- All service staff.
- hotel and restaurant service staff.
- Anyone else who wants to become an elite service professional.
Why our Courses Silver Service Skill?
Especially relevant is that a high percentage of today’s hospitality staff need the skills of silver service. Although silver service is an old-fashioned type of service, it is popular. With this skill on your CV, new doors will open and higher paid jobs may be in short reach. Let our specialist teachers show you all the tricks and tools of the trade.
- Master the technical skills to carry out silver service.
- Learn how to carry and clear with style and finesse. Present and Serve wine correctly.
- Know when and where to apply different styles of service, protocol & etiquette.
- Become a polished professional!
Our Private Service Training courses are easy to understand. We follow a standard structure designed to cover every aspect of service that a waiter/ess will need. The course has been developed over many years of practical training to offer the knowledge, techniques and ability to excel and progress at the highest levels of the hospitality industry. Our courses give you everything you need to know and understand to offer excellent service to guests at a silver service level.
Some sample topics on the Private Service Training:
- Tray Service
- Russian, French & Plate service
- Proper table setting
- Table manners
- Formal & informal meal service
- Dessert & Coffee service
- Wine decanting & serving
- Buffet service
- Typical breakfast set-up
- Interior – Fine Detailing, Guest Services & Laundry – Module 4
- Guest prep / Cleaning after guests leave
- Valet services
- Tea Time – Afternoon Tea
- Flower Tips
- Champagne Service & Caviar
- Wine Service & Cheeses
Contact us to book your Private service training NOW:
Give us a ring on +442032900142. You can also email us on email@example.com.
Kind Regards, The British Butler Academy
26 Dover Street | Mayfair
Bank | London | W1S 4LY | UK
Watch us on our internet channels: