Mega yacht work training
Mega yacht work training – Why us?
Over the years, we have trained the world’s Elite Super Yacht Crews. We know that Yacht owners and Guests are the hardest clientele to please. To ensure total satisfaction for this discerning clientele, you need to offer them a personal service. As a Steward or Stewardess, you must be the best of the best. This requires the Mega yacht work training that we offer which will set the tone for the entire Yacht.
Who can book the mega yacht work training?
The courses are offered in 3 levels:
Our courses are designed for people looking to join the Yacht world. Also for those that are already working in the industry wishing to excel.
Mega yacht work training on offer:
- Open Mega Yacht work training courses: Our group courses in the UK or The South of France anyone can apply to. They are held on a 5 star luxury Yacht in London and a high end venue in Antibes. You can choose to live in or come daily. They run over 5 days. Dates are available by contacting us.
- Private Yacht interior courses: Courses where you get the trainer to yourself or with a small group. You can come to us or we come to you. You choose modules and dates. As long as we have available trainer, we will deliver.
- Corporate Yacht interior courses: Where we come to you if your management ask for group training at their premises. We have trainers available all year around.
Do I need to take one of the Mega yacht work training courses?
We cannot stress the importance of Trained Service staff in the Super Yacht industry enough. A successful Yacht crew must be a fleet of emotionally intelligent and high spirited staff. To get that, you need training, understanding and common sense.
The Mega yacht work training will teach you to be:
- Great with one-on-one service or team service.
- Able to run from the top down.
- Systematic and consistent.
- Believers in the value of giving Elite service.
Your Mega yacht work training – teachers:
Our Super Yacht Training Courses are all headed by tip teachers. They all have at least 20 years’ experience as Chief Stews. They have worked on the world’s most prestigious Yachts. Our Trainers provide the best courses possible. On top of their experience in Elite service, they have undergone our teacher training program. Most of them are PYA Accredited.
- Practical training
- Group activities
- Team work
- Role play
- Group discussions
- Problem solving
- Trouble shooting
A snap shot of the Mega yacht work training – modules:
- of 6-star standard when we leave.
- able to think things through before acting.
- have a sense of priority.
- able to pay attention to detail.
- able to follow-through.
- highly efficient and caring.
Mega yacht work training – Certification, Accreditation & Graduation:
All the students on our Yacht Interior Academy will receive an attendance certificate. We are a recognised learning centre with official accreditation by OCN London. Our Master trainer is PYA accredited. Our certificates are sought after worldwide. At our discretion we will also write references to the students that have done particularly well.
Mega yacht work training – Costings and Payment Terms:
The open courses in London and Antibes cost: £300 + VAT a day/£1500 + VAT for the 5 days. We offer luxury accommodation on board on offer starting at £160 + Vat per day.
Dress Code and Practical information:
All students will get:
- An attendance certificate (with gold frame if requested at £5 extra)
- Theoretical training
- Hands on training
- Practical role play training
All students can borrow (or buy):
- A long or short sleeve shirt with the British Butler Academy logo (to buy or borrow)
- Black Tie
- White Butler Gloves
- Butler Stick/Ruler (The British Butler Academy Stick)
All students must:
- Be well presented and hygienic
- Not have any visible tattoos or piercings
- Wear the hair up on a pony tail or hair net.
- No visible large jewellery or watches.
Deposit for all of the above is: £50 per person and the deposit is the same. Any breakage or damage on rented clothing/props will result in no money being returned.
The students can also wear their own uniforms if we come to your Yacht to teach.
Testimonial from an ex student of the Mega yacht work training
“I trained with The British Yacht Academy this spring. Despite spending years in the industry, this course taught me new skills and gave me confidence. I learned silver service perfection and really enjoyed the real life setting on the 5 Star yacht in London. The course was fun and interesting. The teacher was very engaging and hands on. I made friends for life. One of the other girls even travelled to Antibes with me after and we now work on the same Motor Yacht. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to start a career in Yacht interior Service and to those already working on-board. ”
Georgia Andrews – London, UK
More about us and the Mega yacht work training course:
The British Butler Academy & Yacht Academy Team
Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard | Near Bank | City of London EC2V 5AE | UK Telephone: +44 (0) 2032900142| firstname.lastname@example.org