Stew service training – Join before the new season starts
Stew service training
To book Stew service training, please contact: +442032900142 email@example.com
Stew service training – Why train with us?
Over the years, we have trained the world’s Elite Super Yacht Crews. We know that Yacht owners are the hardest clientele to please. To ensure total satisfaction, you need to offer them a personal service. As a Yacht stew, you must be the best of the best. This requires the Stewardess training super yacht crew. It will set the tone for the entire Yacht.
Stew service training will lead to the best jobs and the Elite goes nowhere else
Stew service training
Our Stew service training will teach you first class service with a 5 star attitude. Whether you already have experience in the hospitality and customer service industry or are looking to move into the yachting or private household industry. This is the Yacht training course for you. You will easily find work after qualifying with the Yacht school. Our Bespoke elite yacht crew training course will provide beginners, professionals and intermediates the necessary skills adapted specifically to a shipboard Yachting environment.
Stew service training
The Stew service training course is designed to equip you with multiple skills and a professional knowledge of your role onboard as a Superyacht Stewardess or Steward. We teach you the skills and practical activities to become a fully productive superyacht crew member, able to confidently accept any Steward/ess assignment anywhere in the world.
Accredited Stew service training
You will graduate with a world renowned internationally recognised certificate:
- PYA Worldwide certificate for Professional Superyacht Interior Crew can be obtained when training with our accredited PYA teachers.
- Our service courses are accredited with OCN London and we are the only European Official Training centre for private service staff
This 5 dayStew service training course places great emphasis on the essentials of good service, etiquette, food and wine basics, service including silver service and various services as well as giving you the theoretical and practical skills necessary to be an active crew member onboard a superyacht.
This qualification will increase your opportunities for placement once you’ve graduated and if you are good, you will be able to make very good money.
Stew service training- 2 levels:
- Basic – Intermediate
- Intermediate – Advanced
Yacht crew silver service training – what we offer:
- Open Yacht crew silver service training: Our group courses that anyone can apply to. They are held on a 5 star luxury Yacht in London. You can choose to live in or come daily.
- Private Yacht crew silver service training: Courses where you get the trainer to yourself or with a small group. You can come to us or we come to you. We operate in London, Antibes and will travel further afield to teach for you if you wish.
- Corporate Yacht crew silver service training: Where we come to you if your management ask for group training at their premises.
Come train with us and be the best
Stew service training – a must to find work?
We cannot stress the importance of Trained Service staff in the Super Yacht industry enough. A successful Yacht crew must be a fleet of emotionally intelligent and high spirited. To get that, you need training and common sense. Silver service stewardess training is very useful as most families want a crew with this particular skills.
Yacht crew silver service training
Our amazing teachers on the Stew service training
Our Super Yacht Elite trainers offer you personalised and ‘hands on’ training. Our team of experienced chief stewardess’ have recently returned from overseas ready to share and communicate their ‘up to date’ knowledge of the stewardess’ role onboard. After spending many years on superyachts they have the ‘know how to’ guide and support you through these fun filled training days. Each step along the way the trainers will give you the confidence needed to feel comfortable and skilled in your role as a steward/ess.
What makes a good stewardess?
A good steward/ess is polite, well groomed and lively. The knowledge and skills needed to perform the job are not difficult to learn but the attitude and art of good service is something that takes training and practice. This position requires a blend of responsibility, maturity and self-discipline along with a great sense of humour and the drive to provide exceptional service. You will need meticulous attention to detail both in your duties and in your personal presentation.
Some of the skills and knowledge necessary to be a steward/ess are
- Security, confidentiality and privacy issues
- Professional etiquette in communication, personal hygiene, appearance and attitude
- International protocol and correct forms of address
- All styles of food service and entertainment planning
- Provisioning and product inventories
- Decanting, purchasing, service and storage of fine wines
- Impeccable care of exotic furnishings, finishes and fabrics
- Total laundry procedures
- Floral Arrangement
- Guest care and valet service
Internationally recognised PYA certification for Professional Superyacht Interior Crew & International can be awarded on successful completion of the course
|If you would like to find or book your ideal Stew service training course then please contact us on+442032900142 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a full calendar of our coursesOur courses fill up quickly so please be quick.
Stew service training is taught by us with these methods:
- Practical training
- Group activities
- Team work
- Role play
- Group discussions
- Problem solving
- Trouble shooting
- Much more
Stew service training – Example modules:
- Yachting life: what to expect
- Meet and greet VIP owners & Guests
- Etiquette and presentation
- Table management
- Table service incl. Chinese, Butler, Silver Service, Russian etc.
- Exceeding expectations
- Food and Beverage excellence
- Hygiene and personal presentation
- Eye contact, body language and speech
- Time management
- Team work and Yacht hierarchy
- Interior housekeeping in all areas
- Understanding specialist fabrics, flooring, rugs, art and antiques
- Bed making, turndown, bedroom interior
- Yacht cleaning tools required and stock
- Flower arranging
- Finishing touches
- Laundry and clothing (Valeting)
- Communication and cultural differences
- Protocol and Etiquette
- Concierge training
- Attention to detail and precision
Train with us
Stew service training – we teach our students to be:
- of 6-star standard.
- able to think things through before acting.
- have a sense of priority.
- able to pay attention to detail.
- able to follow-through.
- highly efficient and caring.
Stew service training – Costings and Payment:
The open courses in London and Antibes cost: £300 + VAT a day/£1500 + VAT for the 5 days. We offer luxury accommodation on board on offer starting at £160 + Vat per day. We offer flexible payment plans for all students. You need to pay as a deposit first of all and then the final balance approximately one month before the start of your training so you will have time to budget for the training course.
Dress Code and Practical information for the yacht crew silver service training
All students will get:
- An attendance certificate (with gold frame if requested at £5 extra)
All students can borrow (or buy):
- A long or short sleeve shirt with the British Butler Academy logo (to buy or borrow)
- Black Tie
- White Butler Gloves
- Butler Stick/Ruler (The British Butler Academy Stick)
All students must:
- Be well presented and hygienic
- Not have any visible tattoos or piercings
- Wear the hair up on a pony tail or hair net.
- No visible large jewellery or watches.
Deposit for all of the above is: £50 per person and the deposit is the same. Any breakage or damage on rented clothing/props will result in no money being returned.
The students can also wear their own uniforms if we come to your Yacht to teach.
Testimonials Stew service training:
“I trained with The British Yacht Academy this spring. Despite spending years in the industry, this course taught me new skills and gave me confidence. I learned silver service perfection and really enjoyed the real life setting on the 5 Star yacht in London. The course was fun and interesting. The teacher was very engaging and hands on. I made friends for life. One of the other girls even travelled to Antibes with me after and we now work on the same Motor Yacht. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to start a career in Yacht interior Service and to those already working on-board. ”
Yacht crew silver service training mega yacht
Georgia Andrews – London, UK
Stew service training to get employment
Based in the prestigious heart of London (Guildhall in the city) for the past 11 years and now a franchise, we pride ourselves to be considered “The World‘s and The UK’s Best Household Staffing Agency”.
Bespoke Bureau specialises in the recruitment of Interior Super Yacht Crew. We recruit for the world’s most prestigious Yachts.
Over the years we have built a strong relationship with Yacht owners and Yacht management companies. This has to new opportunities that enable us to provide a more comprehensive service with our clients’ needs in mind.
We only hire experienced yacht workers or those that have completed our yacht crew silver service training who we know can deliver the high standards required from our private employers. Our agency will undertake a rigorous domestic staff recruitment process, as we carefully check their household employment history and references, as well as interviewing each candidate at great length to ensure they have the right professional attitude and personality to work in the Super Yacht industry.
Stewardess Yacht service training
Contact us for more information on our Stew service training
The British Butler Academy & Yacht Academy Team
Yacht crew silver service training – Join The Elite.
Blackwell House | Guildhall Yard | Near Bank | City of London EC2V 5AE | UK Telephone: +442032900142| email@example.com
Our YouTube channel